3:

3 months later:

Its been going quite good for wooyoung.

He had brought an apartment not in a very good place but with his own money. Seonghwa protested saying that it was a dangerous place and he should come live with him but ofc wooyoung declined. Wooyoung had also repay seonghwa for hospital bills and tan the pushie. Seonghwa tries to somehow no take it but after wooyoung threaten him that if he didn't take the money, wooyoung will cut.off from him and he wasn't be able to meet yeosang as well, hefinally agreed on taking it but half.

Talking about yeosang, he had grown quite closer to jongho who had become a very good friend of wooyoung more like a lil brother. Whenever wooyoung will be doing a night shift. Jongho will be the one whom yeosang will stay.

About wooyoung's jobs, they both are doing quite well, as well.

Wooyoung works as a bartender and serve at the dinner of that cafe. His boss hyungsik is also a very nice person and he has taken a liking to wooyoung as well ,as a big brother.

Sometimes if the singer not here or something happen, hyungsik will pay wooyoung extras to sing as well, to which why wooyoung say no? When.he got extra pay. Extra in other words means for him, a betterment for yeosang.

Hyungsik would also make sure that wooyoung is off on his particular time and if its too dark. He will personal drop wooyoung at his apartment complex.

About the book shop? Well, its turn out to be the best thing happen in wooyoung's life. The old man which wooyoung know now as mr.lee or grandpa for yeosang is a very nice single man as his wife had died few years ago and he had no other family but now he had wooyoung as son and yeosang as his grandson. So, in short wooyoung life is turns to better but one thing he is worried about is.

Officer.minho who is also like a father to wooyoung is still trying to find his stalker who is no where to be found.

Wooyoung still hadn't buy a phone as his income was utilized by paying seonghwa, daycare fee and other essentials of life like grocery and then the rent of apartment, new clothes etc.

Seonghwa until now has also proved that he really wanted to be a big brother to wooyoung and an uncle to yeosang as well.

Sometimes he will pick yeosang up and take him out as well which wooyoung first didn't agreed on but after constant begging of both seoonghwa and his son. He finally agreed on.

That's lead to today's night.

Its 9:10 pm, means off time for wooyoung.

"Bye, hyung."

"Bye, wooyoungie. Be safe on your way home and don't forget to give love from me to yeo"

"Sure, hyung." After saying his bye to everyone, wooyoung walks out of the cafe and starts making his way to all to familiar alley, the short cut to daycare.

He can't wait to meet his life-line and then just go to their home and sleep.

As wooyoung was making his way through alley, suddenly someone push him into the wall and a yelp leave his pretty mouth. One thing if I forget to mention, wooyoung bruises are not almost healed just their marks are left and he didn't have gained any weight, he is still light as a feather altho yeosang is now quite chubby but he is still gone to his father petite frame so he is not too skiny nor chubby as well.

On the other hand, a famous rising superstar, a shinning model, actor, heart of many eyes, reason of smile on many faces, the bright, one and only young star 22 years old mingi, wearing a long brown coat as it is cold with blue jeans, white shirt, a brown muffler, brown combat shoes and a black cap which is hidding his face as he didn't want to recognize by anyone.

He had just come out of his house for fresh air and was making his way towards the convenient story when he pass through the alley where he heard a yelp of pain. Mingi stops in his trace and his curiouness got the better of him but his first step was not to go in like every person with braincell will do but was to  call his childhood best friend, another model and singer, san, who unfortunately have one braincell, and who pick his phone almost immediately.

"What do you want?" Was san's first sentence in his annoyed voice.

"San, I heard a yelp of pain in an alley I am outside at, what should I do?"

"What~~ like a horror or thrilling movie?"

"yes, that one. "

"Ok first of all, why are you calling me?"

"Cause we both know, your the one with one braincell among us."

"You got a point their. Anyways, so You have two options, one go and find out and get killed or be a hero while second is just run away from their, bring my ice cream to me and pretend like nothing happen and be a coward."

"Woaw, what did I even expect from you?"

"I know, I know, plz say thank you and bring extra ice cream for me."

"Shut up, san. I am going in. Remember, if I die today. Tell my mother, I love her and also that I am sorry for using and broking her makeup and eating that ramen and blaming on our dog."

"Woa, hold on! You were the one. *gasp* aunty gonna kill you once more mingi, bro."

"Shut up, let me continue."

"Argh, fine go ahead."

"And I am so sorry to all my fans that I die and I would always blame san for it. And yh. Give my regards and love to seonghwa and also tell him that I am so glad to have a big brother like him and sorry to him and hongjoong both. I cause them both problems so much."

"Mingi. My brother you know na I love you?"

"Yes I know."

"Then why the heck are you still here! Go and see what's going on in the alley. Bye!"

"San wai-" mingi again call san.

"What?"

"I was talking and saying my last wishes you idiot!"

"Yh, yh and I am not a boy."

"What! Seriously! You hide that from me. San how could you! We are bros sorry now sis and bro from childhood, we promise to share everything between us and won't hide any-"

"Shut up, I was just complimenting it. I am a boy. Now seriously get the fuck out their. Whoever their was must be.done by killing or all. Bye! And yh! If you die tonight, remember I love you too. And if you don't so bring twice extra ice cream for me because now I got a headache because of you. Bye! And rip if you die!"

San Hung up. Mingi was left shock.

"San you bitch!" Mingi yell as another yelp was heard.

"God. I should go now." Mingi looks around seeing no one around and walks in the alley while mumbling.

"God help me. God I don't wanna die. plz forgive all my sins and make sure san grave is next to me and if I die tonight. My soul hunt his down as well."

Mingi flinched when he heard a growl and a voice.

"What the fuck!?"

________

'Targetauthor!'

1130 words.