6:

A smile was adorning mingi face as he kept imagining the face of his Beautiful Cinderella.

Earlier the day, he was so into seen his Cinderella that he didn't notice when the Cinderella leave.

Thanks God, san was with him. He made me snap out and both of them walks out and looks around but the Cinderella was gone already.

"Stop, staring at nowhere and smiling like a creepy." San plop down on couch in front of where mingi is.

Mingi gritted his teeth.

"You aren't in love, bitch. Once your in love. I will be the one saying that shit to you."

"Yah!!-" san protest was cut off by a smark on mingi's head by one and only seonghwa who comes and sit besides san.

San laugh at his mingi who only glare at his best friend while rubbing his back of head and turns back to seonghwa.

They are in mingi's apartment which is well most like a whole damn house.

"Hyung~"

"Shut up, you used the bad word."

"But still hyungie!"

"Anyways, what were you talking about? Are you in some kind of love mister?" Seonghwa raise an eyebrow teasingly at mingi who rolled his eyes.

And san just laughed out loud while hugging a cushion.

Mingi blsuh and looks away while nodding shyly.

"Yesh.." he mumbled like a teemager girl and hide his face in his hands leaving seonghwa facepalmed and san to fall of the couch due to laughing so hard.

"Who is this unlucky one?"

"Hyung!"

"Ok ok sorry, who is THE lucky one?"

Mingi facepalemed at seonghwa laugh as well but let it slid.

"Hyung, she's so pretty. San saw her too. Right sannie?" Seonghwa looks at san who now sit on ground and just calm down from his laugh.

"Well, no sh-"

"Language"

"Shoot hyung, she was really pretty. If mingi doesn't want her. I am gonna take her. I swear."

"Aww... sannie..you gonna sacrifice your love for me!" Mingi had tears rolling down his face.

San looks at mingi and gasp, tears also comes his eyes.

Seonghwa slap his own forehead and shakes his head in disbelief.

"Minnie!!"

"Sannie!!"

Both best friends hug each other and start crying in the hug.

"Will you two drama queens stop now?" Hongjoong comes walking in the living room.

Both san and mingi sit straight with neutral expression and watch as hongjoong sits besides his boy friend on couch and wrap an arm around hwa waist. Hwa leans and kiss hong on lips.

Both san and mingi fake gaged making both hwa and hong laugh.

"So... mingi is in love, huh?" Hongjoong ask after everyone calm down.

San sigh and nods.

"He says it's real this time."

"Oh? And where this Cinderella of yours work, huh?" Hongjoong ask with a smirk. Seonghwa smiles but his smile soon faded when he heard the name of the cafe where wooyoung's work from mingi.