23-Kodiak vs Julius

There he was...Klaus. He held me as tight as he possibly could and I snuggled into his chest. I burst into tears and just cried in his arms.

"It's okay, let it out Safire. I got you." He said holding me and rubbing my back.

"You can't give up. We won't survive without you. We would all die inside without your light shining." Said Klaus

Klaus has been there for it all, his my best friend but he will always be a bit more special than just a friend. He keeps a sacred place in my heart.

I opened my eyes to see him looking at me with fear, but not fear because he was afraid of me no, he was afraid I would jump...it terrified him to think about.

"I'm sorry." I said

"Promise me." He said

"I promise I won't give up." I said

He kissed my forehead and we just laid on the floor in each other's arms.

The next morning I woke up in bed ready for the ball, I got up and quickly put on a boss ass outfit to make sure everything was in order before getting ready.

I walked into the foyer and my team was lined up.

"Food?" I asked

"Check boss." Said The head chef

"Venue?" I asked

"Check, tables and any extra furniture was also arranged as requested. The hall is being decorated as requested and will be done in time for you to check." Stated Frankie

"Guests?" I asked

"Only who is needed, no extra irrelevant families." Said Cohen

"Good. Now all of you go get down for the ball and have a great time." I said

They all smiled and celebrated. What can I say I'm not a horrible boss to those I care about. After I checked the decor I decided to go work for a bit in my office since I still had time.

"Boss, come on I need to get you ready for the ball." Said Gina as she walked into my office.

"Okay, okay I'm coming. You're such a drama queen." I joked

"Yeah and you're the damn angel." She said sarcastically

"Wow. Ouch." I said while holding my hand to my chest pretending to be hurt by her words.

She just rolled her eyes at me and dragged me out of the office. We got to my closet and she had 3 options, all in red.
Outfit 1

******************Outfit 2

******************
Outfit 2

******************Outfit 2