39-The End

I wake up to find Ryder starring at me with the biggest grin. My hearts warm up as I look up into his eyes and see that they are filled with pure happiness. I smile back at him and snuggle into his embrace. He plants a soft kiss on my forehead while he plays with my hair. I want this moment to last forever.

"Mi amour, how about we get ready for my special surprise...we'll be out the entire day." He says with a shy smile.

"What's got you so nervous?" I ask

"I just hope you are happy with what I have planned." He says as he rubs the back of his neck

I sit up and kiss him, holding his face in my hand. I play with his hair and see his face relax. Then I lower myself onto him so I'm laying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"I love everything you do because you do it." I say with a smile and he smiles back at me

We eventually get out of bed and get ready. Before Ryder has a chance to get dressed properly Gina bursts into the room with a bunch of clothing options. She kicks him out of the room while his in his boxer, this women. I just laugh at how he looks at her with shock. She just smiles and slams the door in his face. She turns to me with a evil grin on her face and I run into the bathroom, she chases after me and we both just laugh at each other.

"Let's make your so beautiful he faints." She says

"I like the way you think." I say

"That's because we get each other." She says with a smirk and we just smirk at each other with a knowing look on our faces

Gina lays out the outfit options while I shower, the warm water on my skin feels amazing. My mind drifts off to Ryder and I begin to wonder what he has planned for today, why was he so nervous. I quickly put on my underwear and a tank top with shorts then open the bathroom so Gina can do my make-up and hair. We gossip while she gets me ready, I really missed these moments. We use to have sleepovers all the time when she first got here but when her and Cohen got closer she started sneaking into his room, they thought they were so sleek...they were never quiet to say the least. Klaus would always call them out on making to much noise which just made me laugh and made Gina blush. I miss those days sometimes. We were just babies and now we're all grown up, damn time flies.

"Okay done, now pick a outfit. I already packed your overnight bag." She says

"Sexy underwear? Sexy swimsuit?" I ask

"Girl I even put 3 sets because anything can happen." She says as she nudges me with a mischievous grin.

"Girl you are to much." I say and we both laugh

I look at the options she has laid out and this time Gina has out done herself.

option 1

******************option 2

******************
option 2

******************option 2