36-Its him

Tequila! My best friend...

I drive my car to it's limit as I'm gliding with each bend, I find myself on the mountain, looking over at the city lights. I try not to cry anymore but I fail in that attempt.

I just chug, one gulp, two gulps, three gulps, four gulps I feel like I need more. I look over and just imagine what it would be like to be normal...to live a life with no enemies and no worries...to be ordinary,

I know everyone fears me...but I now have weaknesses. I just have to breathe. Just breathe. I get back into the car and start the engine. I've sobered up by now. Damn shit wasn't strong enough, I start driving home and realise someone is following me. I pick up the pace and they try to keep up.

Looks like I have to get rid of this piece of shit, I start making quick turns and eventually I loose them. I make my way back to the house without a trace of anyone behind me.

I pull into the garage and close it. I quickly make my way inside. The bottle of tequila half full empty, I carry it with me as I walk into the lounge and see a figure sitting on the couch. My guard is automatically up, I pull out a knife.

"Who's there?" I ask

"Safire is that you?" I hear Kodiaks voice

I lower my knife and approach him, he looks like his been though hell...but I'm sure I look the same, I hand him the bottle and he chugs it. He hands it back to me and I do the same.

"Come to bed." I say

"You have to say you don't hate me first." He says

"I don't hate you." I say

"I love you mi amor, but I'm just really stupid when it comes to you." He says

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask

"I knew you would come after me if I told you, you would have probably faking burnt the entire each down looking so I just decided not to say." He says

"I can't even argue because I would have done that. I just wish you didn't leave." I said

"I wish I didn't have too." He says

He stands up and takes my hand, leads to up the stairs and into my bedroom. I get into bed and he joins me, it's only then that we both realise he still hadn't seen me without my mask fully off.

"Want to take it off?" I ask

He nods and unties the tie of the mask then gently takes it off. His eyes light up as if his world was just completely turned upside down.

"You really are way out of my league." He says as he pulls me into his arms

He starts tracing kisses up and down my neck.

"I love you." He whispers into my ear after each kiss.

"Go sleep." I say as I shove him.

"One more." He says and he moves my face to meet his and he kisses me.

I shove him off and snuggle into his arms, I know I should probably stab him and send him to hospital for pissing me off but I can't help but love the man. He wraps his arms around me, holding me against his body. His scent intoxicates me.

"So when are you going to throw out that Ryder guy?" Whispers Kodiak into my ear

"I might just keep him around, his really good in bed." I say with a mischievous smirk on my face.

Kodiak pins me down, one hand holding both of mine above my head and the other holding him up while he hovers over me. He has lust in his eyes and it's driving me insane, my body ignites and all I can think of is kissing him until I'm breathless. But to my dismay he smirks and lays back down next to me on the bed.