09-Assassination

KLAUS POV
I walked to her office and heard her shouting, that's as never good. She's probably hunting down her uncle.

I knocked on the door and heard her end the call.

"Come in." She said

"Hey love." I said as I walked in and shut the door behind me.

I walked over to her and stood in front of her desk.

"Safire. Look at me." I said

"I'm busy Klaus." She said

"Look at me." I said and she did

She looked at me with such a cold, numb expression I felt like I could see her heart laying there shattered into a million pieces. My poor Safire.

I walked around the desk and pulled her into my arms she burst out into tears and we moved towards the ground. I held her in my arms as she cried.

"We will get through this, one step at a time, day by day." I said as I held her.

"Thank...thank you Klaus."she said in such a heartbreakingly hopeless tone.

"What do you need?" I asked

"Scar." She said

Fuck, not Scar, his a very secretive criminal that can hack anything. But the worst part is that his is as ruthless as she is, he kills first and asks questions later. They are basically the same person and it's fucking scary.

"By?" I asked

"Tomorrow. Either he flys here or I got there." She said

"You got it boss, I'm always here for you." I said

She nodded and stood up off the floor. Safire is a strong women, actually she's the strongest women I know. She killed her mother, got raped, owns New York, has connections around the world and is the most feared person in the world. One thing though, she has been put through to much hardship.
*******************************************
SAFIRE'S POV
I picked myself up and wiped my face. There's no time to cry. I need to get myself together. It's time to become Blue Eyes again. The cold hearted, ruthless, blood thirsty demon I once was.

I dismissed Klaus so that he could contact Scar as soon as possible. Scar was one of my closets friends, we both grew up from difficult pasts but we were born fighters. I miss him. His one of the very little people I call family and his one of the few I truly trust.

I sat in my chair and made some calls, it's time to kill. It's time to have some bone breaking fun. After a couple calls I made my way to the gym and started working out. I heard someone enter the gym while I was lifting weights so I put the weights down and turned to the door.

"Hey Blue Eyes, I'm sorry to disturb you. I just wanted to check in on you." Said Kiara

"Come in Kiara." I said

She walked towards me and sat down on the bench next to me.

"Why don't you train with me today, I'd like to see what Cohen has taught you." I said

"Okay sure. It would be a honor." She said in an excited tone.

"I'll teach you how to coach someone out with just your thighs." I said

"You're so cool!" She squealed

She's adorable. We started off pretty easy and once I thought she was warmed up we got into the boxing ring. She was getting along really well with her training. I taught her some of my secret tactics. Training came to an end and we both parted ways.