24-His in a coma

"Klaus What's going on!" I shouted

"Hunter get thats fucking lights on!" I shouted

The lights went on and I saw it, Klaus was laying on the floor and Cohen was hovering over him trying to keep him from bleeding out.
No.

No.

No.

This can't be happening!

"Klaus! What the fuck happened!" I screamed

"Your fucking...uncle shot...me." Said Klaus in between his strained breaths

"Hunter call our doctor!" I shouted into the ear piece

"Got it boss." Said Hunter

"Klaus stay with us, no don't you dare shut you eyes. Stay with us. Klaus I swear to god if you don't keep your eyes open I'll kill you!" I said while crying over his body

"You love me-*couch* I- need you- to know...I *cough* still love you- just promise me...you will be....happy without-me." Said Klaus as be winced in pain

"You are my best friend, if you die I'll die. Please stay with us Klaus." I cried

"His going to be okay Safire." Said Cohen with a shaky voice

"He has to be." Said Cohen as a tear left his eye

Cohen never cries, after his mother died when he was 15 he never cries, this is the first time I've ever seen him cry since her funeral...fuck.

The doctor finally came and we rushed him into our hospital block, they were trying to keep him awake but he kept going in and out of consciousness. Klaus has to be okay, he has to be.

I snuggled into Cohen's arms and cried, he stood there holding me like he was holding onto dead life, we were both silent, we didn't know what to do...we didn't know how to react. Time was standing still and I couldn't breathe.

Hunter called Kodiak to let him know what happened so they met us at the hospital block and we were all waiting for the doctor to come back. I was loosing my mind. Kodiak tried to comfort me but all I wanted was to know that Klaus was okay.
Cohen kept pacing around making phone calls trying to figure out how my uncle got in, Kodiak was just holding me and trying to get me to speak. Nathan was comforting Kiara while Scar was just standing looking stressed.

"Blue eyes, speak to me please." Said Kodiak with a worried and desperate tone.

I looked at him and just put my head in his chest, I couldn't even speak, my body was in shock, I had his blood all over me, my hands, my face, my clothes, everywhere. I needed this nightmare to end and I needed it to end now.

"Blue Eyes!" Shouted the doctor

"Is he okay?!" I said

"His stable and alive but his injury was extremely severe and his body went through a lot so his in a coma." Said the doctor

The sound around me started to disappear and I felt dizzy, I started to see stars and then everything went black.
*************************************
Kodiak's POV
I sat there holding Blue eyes as tightly as I could without crushing her small frame. She snuggled into my chest and I could hear her silent sobs. She hadn't said a word since I got here all she did was move from Cohen's arms to mine.

Cohen was pacing around making phone calls, Nathan was with Kiara and Scar was sitting around looking pale. But all I could think about was her, I was worried.

She looked up at me as if she knew I was thinking about her, her eyes were unreadable...almost empty. I cupped her cheek gently with my hand and kissed her forehead. She seemed less tense which was good but I was still contemplating whether to ask her if she was okay or not so I didn't say anything.

She snuggled back into my chest and just laid there with her eyes shut. All of a sudden the doctor shouted for her, she jumped up and sprinted to the doctor.

"Is he okay?" She asked

""His stable and alive but his injury was extremely severe and his body went through a lot so his in a coma." Said the doctor

Blue Eyes started to look pale, I saw her body going limp. Just before her fell and hit the floor I caught her in my arms. They brought a bed quickly to me and I placed her on it.

"Baby wake up." I said as I cupped her face hoping desperately that she would open her eyes.

"Kodiak you need to move back, we need to check if she's alright." Said Cohen

They wheeled her body off and I felt like everything went quiet. She has to be okay.
********************************************
Safire/Blue Eyes POV
My eyes felt heavy as I tried to open them, I looked around the room slowly to see I was alone in a hospital bed, what happened.

I sat up and in walked Kodiak. He ran towards me and engulfed me into a hug. What's going on?

"Baby are you okay? I was so worried. Is everything good?" He said being all nervous

His adorable for a mafia boss that is known for being ruthless.

"I'm fine just confused. Why am I here?" I asked

"Don't you remember, the doctor told you that Klaus is in a coma and you passed out. They check if you were good and said that you probably just passed out due to stress and exhaustion." Said Kodiak

"Can I see him?" I asked

"Yea the others are there right now. I'll take you there." Said Kodiak

He helped me off the bed and guided me towards a nearby room, we walked in slowly and I saw him, Klaus. He was laying there unconscious. All the machines around him keeping him alive.

Why?! Why him...

I could feel the tears begin to form in my eyes, I walked up to him and fell to the group. I took his hand and began crying. Everyone left the room and let me have my moment with him.

"Klaus, you piece of shit! Wake up!" I shouted

"You promised! You promised you would be okay!" I shouted with pain in my voice.

The tears were falling uncontrollably, they just kept coming and coming. My heart ached. His my best friend I can't loose him.

"Klaus please, you promised you would be okay, just wake up...please." I said desperately, it left my mouth almost like a whisper

I climbed onto the bed and laid next to him, just making sure he kept breathing. That's all that matters that he is alive. His alive.

"Please come back to me." I said as I kissed his cheek
********************************************
Kodiak's POV
I looked through the small window of the door as things quietened down, she was laying next to him, I hated seeing her in such pain.

She kissed his cheek and said something but I couldn't hear. Sometimes I wondered if they were ever more than just friends.

He did give off the vibe that he likes her but I don't know if it's mutual.

I hope not.
****************************************
Hey guys,

Let me know what you think about having Kodiaks POV?

I hope you guys are enjoying the story and sorry for those who love Klaus...don't worry about it😉
Love ❤️

-Quanita xxx