- scott mccall | i planned it out

a/n : in this imagine y/n and scott fall in love with each other and are still together. i also wrote this imagine based around a scene from 'the vampire diaries' with the rolls slightly reversed, so hope you enjoy!

tonight was the final fight against void stiles and his oni, everything had to go perfect no matter what the outcome was.

one hour later

it was almost the end, my plan had worked, we had saved lydia, gotten stiles back and all was left was to defeat the oni. i had known what my twin allison had planned to do, i also knew that i would work.

when she shot her first arrow straight through the oni's chest, it almost puffed into thin air until it had to strike its final hit, it's sword directed to her stomach. 

i had known this would happen so meaning i stayed near the whole time; in the final second i switched our spaces so i would take the hit, sending her one last smile, i felt my knees give out. falling into no other than the arms of my boyfriend scott...

'hey scotty' i breathed

'y/n why did you do that' he tried to get out through sobs 'why can't i tale your pain baby'

'because it doesn't hurt' i assured

'please you can't, please don't leave me', my scotty pleaded

'i don't have a choice baby, i did what i had to do to you all. i planned it all out' he looked mortified as i carried on ' scotty you are by far the greatest thing to happen to me in my 18 years on this earth'

'no n, y/n you cant. we need you, allison needs you, i need you'

'its okay, listen the fact that i get to die knowing that i was loved, not just by anyone, by you, scott mccall, the true alpha, is the epitome of a fulfilled life' knowing i had moments left, i passed him the promise ring he gave me on our one year. 

'i love you y/n argent' his last words to me before i fell into a never ending sleep.