- theo raeken | thigh riding

A/N - did i write this in the car 🤨 yes, yes i did ;) AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 800 READS I MAY CRY
I didn't check this to see if it made sense so SORRY XOXO

Theo Raeken in (Y/N)'s eyes was evil, malicious but oh God was he gorgeous. She hated the way his biceps flexed when he crossed his arms and stared her down like his prey. But she hated them self for the fact she couldn't help but let her gaze travel down to his thighs and day dream of all the sinful things I'd die to do...

Until ,well, they got caught. The weekly pack meeting had ended and she still stuck in their very detailed imagination was bought back to reality by the man himself.
'All right there Dunbar' God she could nt believe her brother bought him back from hell. 'Your heart rate is very concerning... speeding up then skipping a beat? That doesn't sound good.'

'Oh fuck you'

'You wish' was the last thing (Y/N) heard before he slipped out the door.

***

The next weeks pack meeting was as boring as the last for (Y/N) but things on got interesting when Theo stayed with them while they read that night. Expecting to fall straight on their face when getting a glass of water they were surprised to find themselves on Theo's lap .

(Y/N) POV

'Are you alright' asked a very flustered Theo, his tight grip on my hips told me I wasn't moving anytime soon so I settled my self on his right thigh. My sudden movement caused him to jolt his thighs under my core in the perfect spot, that caused me too clench around nothing, at the taunting raise of his eyebrows, I looked away and tried to escape.

'Did I tell you you could move? No. That's what you get for being a needy little whore'

I was about to retaliated when he growled, 'Got something to say?'

He knows, Oh God he knows what he, his thighs, do to me.

'Don't ignore me.' he gripped my chin and forced me too look into his just blown eyes.

'What's wrong? Am I not behaving like your bitch, is that what's getting you all rilled up?' He snarled at my remark and gripped my hair tight. Laughing at my whimpers he whispered,

'No baby don't cry, you're too pretty for that' his eyes lit up with mischief 'I hate it how you reek of arousal, does that not embarrass you? That everyone here knows what a slut you are?'

'Please Theo'

'Please what, do you wanna get your self off ? Is that what it is.'

'Yes yes, please i'll do anything'

'Be a good girl for me and ride my thigh'

I held my self up on his shoulders and starting rocking my hips over his thigh, creating as much friction as possible. His rough grip guided me and he tensed his thigh,

'Your close aren't you? Don't come'

'What- Why the fuck not'

'It's what you get for being a bitch, now be a doll and get on your knees and let me fuck your face' I swear I could have come undone by the tone of his voice alone. Getting on my knees in front of him, feeling slick run down my thighs, I heard him praise,

'Such a good girl, my pretty whore '