- stiles stilinski | smut

A/N - hey 😏 my 4lyfer told me to do this so HERE WE GO

(FemReader)

After lasts nights events I'm more than certain I reeked of Stiles, every part of him. The way - shit forgot in a pack meeting but with his gaze burning holes through me every-time I looked up I couldn't help but let my mind wonder ...

Flashback to the day before ...

Every Friday night Stiles and I had a movie night at his house, but tonight something was off  he was more fidgety than usual, maybe he had a bad day at practice. After Stiles had convinced me to watch Star Wars (again) he got up to get popcorn and it hit me my best friend had a HARD ON!

'Those sweats hide nothing' I thought
'What was that (Y/N)'
Shit shit shit 'Nothing, just get me the popcorn from downstairs !'

***

Stiles POV

After 2 agonising hours of (Y/N)'s thighs on display I was loosing it, every moment heating up until I lost it. I needed them.

3rd person POV

'(Y/N) come here' Stiles ordered almost breathless.
'COMINGGG'
When she walked into the room Stiles pulled (Y/N) into his lap with out a second thought.
'Um Stiles'
He stared dead into their eyes and asked;
'Why is it you love to tease me, love'
Their breathe caught in their throat at the very true statement and asked as innocently as possible
'I don't know what you're talking about?'
'Oh you do don't you. In your little slutty skirts, flirting with anyone you can get your hands on ? Malia ,really, your not her type.'
'Trust me. I am' , smirking she decided to have fun with the current position over him. She rolled her hips over his already aching bulge, and was thrilled to hear a throaty groan followed by Stiles chuckling,
'Don't start something you can't finish'. A wicked grin took over (Y/N)'s face and she dropped down to his ear to whisper,
'In what world have I not finished what I started, Stilinski?'
'Fuck you don't know what you do to me'
'Show me'
'You should stop with the bratty attitude now sweetheart or you won't get what you want. Hm you want me to fuck you until you forget your own name?'
Tightening his grip on their hip he dragged her clothed cunt over himself again and gained a muffled whimper in return.
'Words'
'Yes yes god stiles please'
'How I love hearing you beg'

Flipping her onto her back Stiles left his mark anywhere he could while (Y/N) tugged at their clothes to get them both ready.
'Once I touch you, your mine.You understand love?'
'Of course Stiles but hurry up I need you'

Forward 10 minutes...
(Y/N) POV

Being fucked from behind by my best friend wasn't exactly what I thought was going to happen today but he felt so good while leaving bruising kisses over my body...
'You're doing so well for me baby, taking me so good' he praised me before whispering filthy fantasies into my ear and offering dirty moans in response. I was so close, he was too, the way his thrusts became sloppier and his grip on me became tighter.
'Are you gonna come for me princess? Tell me how good you feel'
'Please so close can't take more you fuck me so good' I stupidly blabbed into the pillow.
'Go on baby let go'

After

'When did you become so submissive dude?'
'Dude really Stiles?'
'Stop being a brat, get rest before I take you in the shower.'
(Y/N) smirked with a two finger salute 'Yes sir!'
'Oh my god I can't believe I'm in love with you' he complained
She shot up confused ... 'Wait what'

A/N - And CRINGE bye I love you all