- the end of your love

scott : scott called (y/n) the day after she found him making out with lydia in coaches office, after two years of being together , though thick and thin, (y/n) always thought their puppy eyed boyfriend would never intentionally hurt them. until the full moon, people always said the wackos came out on the full moon but it seemed he had been difference, like his constant flirting with other beautiful girls. after lots of pep talks and advice from their friends (y/n) decided they had had enough and she had finally plucked up the courage to tell scott how she felt; about the distance between them, ignoring of calls and sudden aggression.

(y/n) had greeted mama mccall at the front door before heading up to scott room, just like she had for the years they had been friends, until the giggles of the new girl filled her ears...

'scott?' (y/n) asked trying to hold in the sob that was building

'(y/n) you should leave we are studying' he and allison had forced a smile

'oh of course scotty, i call you later'

***

at around 10 that night (y/n) called her boyfriend to tell him how she felt but when she was sent to his voice mail, something in her had snapped, she should have known he was falling out of love with her the day he stopped sending her lopsided grins from across the class. sounding as strong and confident as they could (y/n) left scott with this message;

'hey scotty! you have made me the happiest person i could ever be but i know what it looks like to be in love and-and that is something you don't have anymore, and that's okay! we had, in my opinion of course, an epic love but you know somethings aren't meant to be. i hope what ever you're going through right now, goes so you can be who you once were, and know i will always be yours but i can't wait for you anymore scott. i'll love you in another life'  - too re-record the message press '1', to delete the message press '2', to send your voice recording end the call.

derek (young derek) : '(y/n) i have to leave there's nothing left for me in this cursed town'

'you have me, derek you always have and always will have me'

'that's not enough, not when i'm slowly loosing myself.'

'der-'

he quickly got into his car with an emotionless expression but before he pulled out of the drive he heard the chocked up whisper of his first friend, and the only person he had ever loved. 'before you do this, you need to know that i have always loved you, even when you didn't want to love your self, i'll wait for you' , using all his self restraint he sent his final message to her before shattering his phone;

        unknown - don't wait for someone who will never come back to you - d.h

liam (lil (y/n)death) : the night (y/n) died, is something that liam will never not have nightmares about. (y/n) sacrificed them self for derek. he remembered how (y/n) begged the pack to let her come to mexico to save scott. how she promised to stay out of the way. how she promised liam that she wouldn't leave him, how she loved him too much, how he begged for her to wake up 'you need to wake up, you have to be joking , i don't think i can do this with out you, i couldn't tell you i loved you'. i don't think anyone could forget the deafening roar liam let out, even peter thought death felt a flicker of fear at the thought of liams revenge on kate argent.

theo : 'theo you left me, or even say goodbye'

'(y/n) i had to, there was no choice they said you were next! you have to forgive me i love you for god sake!'

'you broke my heart! you left ME and a lot more people than i needed you. you can't fix everything with an 'i love you'! that is not how life works raeken'

'(y/n) you can't, you're all i have'

'you should have thought about that before you destroyed every inch of hope i had for you. for us '

will be using some of these in a separate chapter; have your pick ;) 

ps : this took so long and i forgot to do stiles :'(