- derek hale | margaritas

I am back???? I think i'm in shock 2.7k views?!!?? Thank you besties.
Now since i'm back and have lots of time to write again, leave requests, tips on how to make my writing better, any general conversations too!! And I am always here for those who need help with anything, no judgment! Enjoy this short chapter while I prepare about five chapters for you guys 💗
My tiktok people might get the little 'margarita' reference 😉

All Derek POV
It was me and (Y/N)'s weekly date night, she chose her favourite Mexican restaurant round the corner from the loft. While I didn't bother with alcohol, my girl sure new how to have fun (and rack up the bill). On this Monday in particular though (Y/N) was lucky enough to discover their 2 for 1 deal on all cocktails. Now, I wasn't sure wether or not to be excited. You'll find out why...

At the restaurant
My girl was estatic to see the happy hour deal. So much so she had ordered four straight away. Oh i was going to have a FUN night.
One drink in; she had yet to eat and was becoming touchy. I didn't complain it kept those pesky eyes away from her all too revealing top.
Two margaritas; She had tried to drag me to the bathroom three times before I ordered her some enchiladas.
Three and four ; Her eyes almost sent me over the edge, she drank these the quickest claimed the food sobered her. I didn't think so.

She had finally run out, giving compliments to the bartender for their skills. All while messaging me all the dirty things she wanted. Where she wanted me, how she wanted it. I was ready to go until...
She was given a margarita 'for the road' Oh this was going to be a good night.