New home

*Y/n POV*

(Lets also pretend the legal age to drink in Korea is 18 thank you very much)

The thing we worked so hard for finally came true, debut. I was finally able to show off all of my talents and show how much I practiced.

The debut team was announced that we would be moving dorms. Some of us already were in a dorm pre-debut but the younger ones have always stayed with their parents so the thought of moving was a bit scary for them.

The staff told us that there was no place in the building anymore so our dorm would be in their side building that wasn't that far from the main building.

All of us stepped in the van, Jaehee, Jihyo, Hyewon and Jimin were in the first van while Jiyoon, Soeun, Soojin Unnie and I were in the second one.

Being in the car with Jiyoon and Soeun only meant one thing... Never a moment of silence so I already prepared my earphones to at least tune them out a little bit.

I unfortunately couldn't say the same about Soojin Unnie. It was very early in the moment and she had been staying up all night to check if everything was alright.

"Unnie, you want to share earphones?" I asked. She just nodded.

I gave her my one of my earphones and put on my favorite playlist while she leaned her head on my shoulder.

The order of the van looked like this: in the front our driver and camera man, behind them Jiyoon and Soeun and lastly in the back Soojin Unnie and I.

Since it was really early in the morning, unnie just fell asleep on my shoulder breathing slowly. The sight of her sleeping was the most adorable thing ever and tried my best not to move for her.

I told Jiyoon and Soeun to tone it out a bit since unnie was sleeping. They fortunately listened and put down their karaoke set and went to talk instead.

Its a common fact that Soojin Unnie talks in her sleep, this time not being an exception. It was incoherent at first but after a while the sentences started to make sense.

"Annyeonghaseyo Lee Soojin ibnida." She just blurred out making all of laugh a bit.

Was she seriously preparing her interviews in her sleep? That's hilarious.

I couldn't help but smile at how precious she was laying on my shoulder. After a short while our driver told us we were getting close to the side building.

After hearing this I slowly shook Soojin Unnie not wanting to startle her.

"Unnie we're almost there, you should wake up." I whispered in her ear softly.

"Noo, I'm tired, let me sleep." Soojin Unnie pouted. I wanted to melt right there and then but I really needed her to wake up.

"She's gonna wake up unless I drag her to the new dorm isn't she?" I asked Jiyoon and Soeun while facepalming.

"She's definitely not going to, good luck dragging her y/n" Soeun snorted out with laughter. I tried to convince Soojin Unnie again and again to walk herself but as the trained maknae she is she kept being stubborn and basically force me to carry her to the new dorm

When we arrived I put her on my back dragging her inside, if she wasn't older than me I would've slapped her.

The other member were roaring with laughter of the sight of my carrying our fake maknae inside. Jaehee almost cried of laughter making the others laugh as hard too.

I asked Jimin if she could take a blanket and pillow from our van so Soojin Unnie could sleep some more. She still did spend all night checking if everything was alright and if we were a 100% ready to go.

Jimin made Sujin Unnie's new bed and left to help the others unpack their stuff. I laid down Soojin Unnie, tucked her in and gave her a forehead kiss, I was just about to leave when Sujin Unnie grabbed my hand and said this:

"You're pretty cute y'know and thank you for carrying me." Soojin Unnie said to me in her sleepy voice.

Wait what did she say to me??? Does she really think I'm cute?? No, no, she's probably just sleep talking again.

"Y/n." Sujin Unnie pouted for some reason.

"Unnie, you're tired you're not thinking clearly get some rest and come help me and the others when you're awake." I said with all of my left self control.

Sujin Unnie didn't respond to that, I think she just fell asleep again but it was okay now I could help the rest.

When I arrived to the rest of the group we started to decide roommates.

"Y/n unnie I think you should go with Soojin Unnie you guys are really close" Hyewon said to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine fine with that" I said quietly. I'm going to share a room with Soojin Unnie for some reason that made me really happy and I couldn't hold back my smile for the rest of the day.

Eventually everyone got their roommate, Zoa and Jimin will be sharing a room, Jaehee and Jihyo will be sharing a room and Jiyoon and Soeun will be sharing a room together. When all of that was out of the way we started to really unpack everything and making this new dorm our home.

After a while Soojin Unnie finally decided to wake up and started to help around everywhere except near me.. what'd I do? I don't think I did anything wrong but then why was she acting like that, I don't get it.

I started to make dinner for everyone because they were all starving after a long day of moving in. When i was done cooking I set the table and everyone started to enjoy their meal.

"This is amazing y/n Unnie!" Jaehee said to me. When we were all done me and Jiyoon started to do the dishes and started to sing as well we were singing a whole musical if you asked me and we nailed it.

Finally. It was time for bed, I was worn out because of this long day, I couldn't wait to finally go to sleep. By now I had already forgotten the whole Soojin Unnie ignoring me thing and just went to bed.

I always had a hard time falling asleep so it always took really long before I actually slept. Around 25 minutes as I was laying in bed Soojin Unnie got out of her bed and started heading towards mine (I could hear her footsteps) she kneeled down so that her face and mine were on the same level and she whispered this in my ear.

"I'm sorry about today.. I shouldn't have ignored you.. I hope I'm brave enough to talk to you tomorrow, goodnight Y/n." She whispered before kissing my cheek.

My heart was racing but I couldn't show any expression, I needed to pretend that I was actually asleep. After a minute she went back to her bed and I could finally think what the hell happened just now.