Again

*Y/n pov*

My plan was to show off my sing and dance skills I had. I debuted as a kpop idol, I of course had confidence in my skills and it could help me get money for Fujii-San, Masako and me.

I spend the night thinking of what I could perform and how I was going to get the music. After around 30 minutes I already knew what I was going to perform but the problem was that I didn't have something to perform, not a microphone, not an instrument or something I could play music on.

I went to bed because it was already late and I was tired anyways. I woke up early so that I still had time to talk to Fujii-San before I left for work.

"Fujii-San, I want to make the restaurant a big hit and earn extra money for you, Masako-Chan and myself. I already know what I'm going to do but I will be needed one of these three things. A microphone, an instrument or something I can play music of off."

"Y/n dear, it's so nice of you that you want to help the restaurant and I can help you, I have a guitar laying somewhere it was my sons guitar." Fujii-San said to me as she was standing up to look for it.

"Why doesn't your son have it anymore?" I asked Fujii-San. She stood still but eventually decided to turn around and look at me.

"My son died a couple of years ago and this is all that we have left of him. He loved singing and playing instruments just like you. " Fujii-San said with a very sad face, I felt really sorry for asking her about it.

"Fujii-San, I'm sorry for bringing up painful memories I shouldn't have asked. I'll try to figure out another way to make more money for the business." I apologized. I felt bad for bringing up these painful memories to her.

"No dear, I want you to have it. You have done so many things for me these past months and I really want to thank you, take it y/n."

I've kinda got to know the Japanese people and if a Japanese woman offers you something you can't refuse.

"Thank you so much Fujii-San, I promise you that I'll work hard to make the restaurant a big hit!" I bowed to her.

She handed me the guitar and i started to get ready for the day.

I decided I would play songs in my break and work really hard to satisfy the customers so that they would tell other people to come here.

The the shop I made a huge ass sign that said: "Let me go home."

In my first shift I helped around with everything, the cooking, the serving, the cleaning, everything so that the costumers would be satisfied. Eventually it was time for my break, I brought the guitar, a stool and a jar with me and started to sing.

In Japanese I said; "I know this song is Korean but please donate money to this Restaurant, Fujii-San put her life in it and we really need the money, I'll be here every time I have break so please share your videos to your friends and help us get more money."

There were not many people that donated but it was a start and I started my second song.

"Before I start with my second song I want to tell you that this song is to a special person so please for the ones that are watching right now take out your phone record this and share it to wherever you can and put the place you saw this with it thank you so much."

The song I sang was Beautiful feeling by Day6 and I could only think about Soojin.

Everyone that was watching grabbed their phone and started
After this song more and more people started to gather around me and started to donate.

"This is the last song that I'm going to play and then my break ends. Please come and eat at the restaurant we would love to have you." I bowed as I started to sing.

Again, I started to play a Day6 song, this time it being Somehow.

"This was the last song of my first break please donate and come and eat in the restaurant." I said as I was starting to pack up my stuff. Lots of people started to donate or record and that gave me so much hope

Weeekly, Please, just a bit longer and I'll be with you again.