Truth

*Hyewon pov*

I went inside the room of Jaehee and Jihyo Unnie to wake them up to tell them what I saw.

"Jihyo Unnie, Jaehee Unnie wake up, this is important" I said to them both.

"What is so important that you needed to wake us up in the middle of the night?" Jaehee Unnie replied back to me.

"I was thristy so i went to the kitchen to drink some water. I noticed that Soojin Unnie and y/n Unnie were there, I was just about to greet them when I saw that they started kissing so I took a last good look at it to make sure and then I just went here" I told them out of breath.

"You saw what?? Jihyo Unnie asked shocked. I mean I couldn't blame her, i was just as shocked.

"Do you think they're dating??" Jihyo Unnie asked me.

"And so what if they were dating? That isn't any of our business, if they make each other happy than we should be happy for them too" Jaehee Unnie said defending Soojin Unnie and y/n Unnie.

"I know but isn't dating forbidden?? Wont they get in trouble if word comes out??" I asked worriedly. I really care about our unnies and I don't want them to get in trouble with the company.

"Word won't come out because we're going to shut our mouths and pretend this didn't happen Hyewon" Jaehee Unnie told me. I mean she was right but I was still worried.

"Hyewon you need your sleep go to bed" Jihyo Unnie told me.

"Goodnight, I'll talk to you later."

We all said goodnight and went to bed. I didn't get much sleep, I kept thinking about what I saw.

*Lee Soojin pov*

I can't believe it actually happened. We actually kissed. I'm so sad we stopped, I could've gone on for forever. The way her hands were all over my body made me go crazy for her and she was such a nice kisser too.

I would murder someone to feel that sensation again. She made me feel a way that I couldn't explain.

From all that happened this night I fell asleep, I think it was because I was fangirling too much and I got tired.

When I woke up I was in the best mood ever. I changed in my sport outfit because we had group training today and went to the others.

When I saw y/n I almost sprinted to her and hugged her tightly, I was still so happy about what happened, I just couldn't keep my smile in. Y/n hugged me back very tightly and we sat down at the table eating our breakfast. Me and y/n kept exchanging looks at each other and I smiled every time I looked at her.

When I would talk to Hyewon, Jaehee or Jihyo they seemed a bit off. So when breakfast was over and y/n and Jimin were washing the dishes and pulled them aside to somewhere where no one could hear us.

"Is there something going on? You three have been acting really off this morning especially you Hyewon." I asked the girls.

"I, I saw you and y/n last night and I was just really shocked so I woke up Jaehee unnie and Jihyo unnie to tell them what happened please don't be mad unnie." Hyewon said to me.

She saw me and y/n?? Well what did I expect, we live in a dorm with 8 girls, I should've expected we wouldn't get any privacy.

"I'm not mad Hyewon don't worry just a bit embarrassed that you saw-"

"Unnie are you and y/n dating???" Jihyo cut me off.

"No.. we're not dating.. but I'm planning to ask her soon so keep your mouths shut for a bit." I smiled a bit petting their heads.

"But you guys kissed, why aren't you guys dating then?" Jaehee said opening her mouth for the first time.

"Me and y/n aren't dating.. I know we kissed last night but she's not my girlfriend yet." i said really hurt.

I really want to be y/n's girlfriend but i don't know if she's ready yet.. and I don't know if she's mentally stable enough to be in a relationship.

"Unnie we're here for you and we want to help you the best we can, fighting! Jaehee said. Her words really moved me.

"Yah, I'm the older one here I should be comforting you guys now go change were leaving soon" I teased them a bit.

We eventually stepped into our cars, I was in a car with y/n, Jaehee and Soeun. Like always me and y/n are all the way in the back. I couldn't stop smiling every time I saw y/n. I wanted to touch her every single part of the day and just never let go. I held her hands the whole car ride, I just couldn't let her go.

We arrived at the main building and we started to practice our songs over and over again.

After some hours of group training we had a short break and i first walked to y/n and hugged, I really wanted to kiss her at that moment but I knew I couldn't and that made me sad.

Me and y/n were talking till Jimin stepped to us and said; "y/n, Unnie you guys have been acting really close and I mean really close lately is something happening between you two are you guys dating or something?" Jimin laughed out

Were we that obvious??? I'm so embarrassed.

"No were not dating something just happened that made us just really close." Y/n replied for me. It really sucked that we weren't dating, I really wanted her to be mine.

"Whatever you say lovebirds, everyone noticed." Jimin teased us further and then walked away munching on snacks.

But did everyone really notice, were we really that obvious?

It really hurt me that I couldn't call y/n mine where everyone could hear it. I wanted to scream how in love I am with her but I knew I couldn't and that really hurt me.

I really am in love aren't i...