Home

*Lee Soojin pov*

It's been over three months since y/n decided to end it all.. I missed her so much.. the feeling of knowing that I'll never be able to hold her in my arms again, the feeling that I'm never going to hear her voice again, the feeling that I'm never going to see her again crushed my soul.

Recently we made a song and purposely having an extra spot in the choreo. We knew it was useless but it gave us that one bit of hope that it was all a lie and that she'd return to us soon.

It was all my fault, if I just had called the cops or protected y/n I could've saved her from all the abuse and rape she went through. If I ever see that little shit Chul Jiwon again I'm going to kill her.

I was scrolling through YouTube to search up one of my live performances to see what I could do better on stage when I came across this video titled; "Tosu Fokuoka Fujii restaurant super talent spotted and sings to her special person." The title attracted me so I clicked on it.

"Before i start with my second song I want to tell you that this song is to a special person so please for the ones that are watching right now take out your phone record this and share it to wherever you can and put the player you saw this with it thank you so much"

A familiar voice said but then I knew exactly who it was when she was singing.

Y/n was still alive?? I started to cry, she was still here?? And she sang about me?? She still had feelings for me after all that time??

"WEEEKLY COME HERE RIGHT NOW." I screamed at the top of my lungs, I was too exited to show this to them.

Everyone ran as quickly as they could to me because they thought I was mad or something.

"Whatever it was, it was Jiyoon." Soeun said.

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING." Jiyoon defended herself.

"No its none of that, I'm not mad, I'm the happiest I've ever been. They all looked at me weirdly, I grabbed my phone and showed them the video.

Everyone started to cry by the thought y/n was still alive. Just like me they couldn't believe it.

"We need to inform the police and our manager that we knew where y/n was.

Jimin made the phone call to the manager and the police and before we knew it they both stood at our door.

The police said they were going to fly to Fukuoka to get y/n. All of us wanted to go of course but the police said they could only take one person with them.

"Soojin unnie needs to go, she was the closest to y/n she deserves it to see y/n first." Soeun said to the group and in no time it was decided I was gonna go to Fukuoka.

We had no time to waste so I put on my shoes and we started to get going. There were 3 police officers who took me to Fukuoka, we got into their plane and started to fly.

*Y/N pov*

After a long, long day of performing and serving it was finally time to go to bed. I tried to give all the money I earned with performing to Fujii-San but she refused to take any of it even when I begged her. I really wanted to help the restaurant but she said that I needed to save up so I could finally reunite with my loved ones.

The next day I of course woke up, started doing my morning routine and went downstairs to the restaurant. I couldn't wait to perform again, performing was my passion and I didn't want to let it go.

Finally.. my break came and I grabbed my stuff and sat down to sing.

"I'm so thankful for all those who came here again to watch me perform again, it means a lot." I quickly stopped talking because I saw police coming. Shit were they going to arrest me because I actually wasn't allowed to perform here.

My heart dropped. Behind the officers was the one I've been waiting for for over a year, the one that I would make mine again no matter what.

"Soojin?" I said as I put down the guitar and ran towards her. Soojin started to do the same. I ran like I never did before.

Before I knew it I finally had her in my arms again. Soojin was crying because she of course thought I had killed myself.

"You fucking asshole don't ever do that again." Soojin said as she was punching me while crying.

"Do what again, get kidnapped and then being forced to say I was going to kill myself." I joked around making her hit me.

"Soojinnie I want you to meet some people before we go back home." I told her as I was dragging her inside the restaurant.

"These are the people that saved my life, the woman on the left is Fujii-San. She gave me shelter and a job when I ran away from Jiwon and this little girl on the right is Masako-Chan, she's like a little sister to me."

"So you're Lee Soojin huh? Y/n told us a lot about you." Fujii-San said while scanning Soojin.

Soojin was surprised at first that this Japanese lady could speak Korean but eventually started to speak to her.

"Yes miss I'm Lee Soojin. Thank you so much for saving y/n's life I owe you big time." Soojin said as she bowed in a 90 degree angle.

"It's okay dear you don't owe me anything. Y/n helped us here the best she could, she was the one who saved this restaurant from going broke and she was the one who could make sure my little Masako could go to school again."

"Fujii-San before I'm going to return home I want to thank you for everything you have done for me. If it wasn't for you I would probably be dead now thank you so much Fujii-San." I noticed I started to cry again as I bowed as deeply as I could.

"Masako-Chan come here." I called over Masako.

"I'm going back to Korea today. I know you're a smart girl so I know you're going to do well in school. Even though I will be back in Korea i will do anything to help you and the restaurant." I hugged Masako tightly.

"You promise to visit us one more time?" Masako cried as she hugged me back.

"I promise I'll visit you as much as I can, please take good care of yourself and Fujii-San, I love you Masako." I couldn't believe I was really going to say goodbye to them everything will be so different now that I'm going back.

"I will be leaving now. Thank you so much for all that you did to me." I said as I bowed deeply once again.

Soojin and I left the restaurant. I'm going home now.