Interview

*Lee Soojin pov*

"I heard you said "my girlfriend" is that correct?" An interviewer asked me.

"Mhm,  that's correct. Me and y/n dated for a couple of months until she forcefully had to break up with me but last night we decided to get back together again."

"How long were you able to hide your feelings from Weeekly and how long did it take you guys to tell Weeekly you and y/n were official?" Another interviewer asked.

"This is actually a pretty embarrassing story but Zoa can answer the first question for me and I'll follow up after that."

"This one night I was thirsty in the middle of the night so I went to the kitchen to get water. I saw that y/n unnie and Soojin unnie were there so I wanted to greet them but then they started kissing. Out of my shock I woke up Jihan unnie and Jaehee unnie to tell them what I just saw and that was the moment only the three of us knew. OH OH and before that I caught Soojin unnie and y/n unnie almost kissing each other but now Soojin unnie is going to tell the rest of the story."

"Well... Me and y/n didn't actually have to tell them that we were dating because Weeekly has an eavesdropping problem." I said as I looked at Jiyoon with eyes that said "I'll kill you when I have the chance" while she just sheepishly looked away.

"Yah! You were crying so I was worried, be happy that I care about you unnie." Jiyoon shot back at me.

"So from what I understand is that you cried when you and y/n got together."

"Indeed, before me and y/n got together I already liked her for a very long time but never dared to confess to her so when we finally got together i couldn't hold back my emotions."

"Jihan, Jaehee what were your reactions when Zoa told you what she saw that night." The interviewer asked them.

"Jihan was very invested and happy, she was really curious about the situation while I on the other hand didn't really care, I mean if they were happy together then let them be happy and I couldn't care because it was 03:00 am and I was tired." Jaehee answered the question which made me laugh.

"This is still so embarassinggg."

"Aren't you and y/n worried that Weeekly is going to lose fans because you guys are together now?"

"If fans stop supporting us because me and y/n are dating than they weren't a real fan to begin with. I think all of us can agree that Weeekly is a safe spot for minorities meaning the LGBTQ+ community, people of color, people with disabilities and many other minorities so if they can't support that we don't want them in our fandom."

The rest of Weeekly started to agree with my statement and we continued with the interview.

"How do lesbians have sex?"

All of the room went silent, I looked at Weeekly who were just as surprised and disgusted by this question as me.

Luckily our manager was there to call security and drag the man out of the room. For the rest of the interview I was very uncomfortable because of this question.

Eventually the interview ended and I was still grossed out by the question that man asked me. Me and y/n never did more than cuddling and kissing and we weren't planning to change that.

We stepped into our cars and went back to the dorm again. When we got home we were all shocked that the dorm was cleaned up. After y/n got kidnapped it was too hard for us to take good care of ourselves so cleaning the dorm was a really hard thing for us to do.

"Thank you so much y/n" I said trying not to cry.

"If it gets that dirty ever again I'm making you clean it up all by yourself and that's a threat." Y/n said making me laugh in her shoulder.

*Y/n pov*

A few hours later we all were in the living room and I asked Soojinnie this.

"I recently is started to watch this show Mixnine because I knew you, Jiyoon and Soeun were in it, I'm on episode 8 right now can I put it on on the tv?"

Everyone started to look at me with this look, especially Soeun, why were they looking at me like that??

"YES PUT IT ON Y/N DO IT, SOOJIN UNNIE WOULD LOVE THAT." Soeun answered the question for me.

Soojin was looking very embarrassed, what was going on?

I put the episode on and was shocked by what a 16 year old Soojin said.

"Last time I did a very cute and refreshing concept so I was wondering if I could do a sexy concept as well."

I looked at Soojin in shock of what she just said, She started to die of embarrassment and the rest was laughing at her.

Soojin tried to grab the remote but Soeun was faster so now she was forced to watch this with me.

Soeun didn't want to give me spoilers of the performance so we skipped to the part where they actually started to perform.

The song started and my mouth dropped. Soojin next to me was dying out of embarrassment but I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. I would've never thought Soojin would nail this kind of concept. I've always seen her as this cute and pretty girl but damn how she looked on stage with this concept was something I'd never expect.

"Y/N UNNIE IS BLUSHING." Jihyo called me out. When Jihyo said this I could see the light fade away in Soojin's eyes, for a moment I thought she was really going to die.

Everyone started to laugh at us, they especially laughed at Soojin for this. Oh god I just know they're going to never stop making fun of us.