Lost

*Lee Soojin pov*

It was finally my turn to talk to y/n, I went to our room and she started talking.

"Jagi, I'm so grateful for all the memories we were able to make but now it's time to say goodbye. I'm so happy I was able to spend my last few months with you, those months were the happiest months I've ever had thank you so much. Please don't isolate yourself from the rest of the group I know you don't want to talk about your feelings to them because you feel responsible for all of this but it's okay jagiya none of this is your fault, it never was. Please try to forget me and get yourself a better girlfriend who can stay with you forever."

My heart dropped, was she breaking up with me?

"Y/n are you breaking up with me.. please tell me this is a joke.."

"I'm sorry baby but I am breaking up with you, you can't be in a relationship with someone who's dead. I like you so, so, so, much Soojin, you made my life so much better. Please forget about me now and move on, you can do it!"

"Y/n I can't, you are the one for me. I don't want anyone else, I want you and only you dear"

When I said that I saw y/n crying more than she was before. I can't believe I made her more upset than she already was.

"Soojin we need to part ways and I want you to forget about me, I'm not worth it. I want you to be happy Soojin so please move on. I will wait for you in heaven okay?"

"ARE YOU ALMOST DONE Y/N THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG." I heard a familiar voice say.

"I'm almost done Jiwon please let me say goodbye one more time."

"HURRY OR I'LL HIT YOU."

"Soojin, you need to let me go and move on okay?"

"Y/n please don't leave..."

And then the phone hung up. I lost her, I really lost her for good. I couldn't even walk back to the living room my heart hurt so much I couldn't even stand and I fell to the ground.

Everyone walked into the room because they heard me fall.

"Unnie what did she say to you??" Jihyo asked me worried.

"Y/n.. y/n broke up with me, she's gone forever now, guys it hurts, it hurts so bad please make it stop."

I couldn't pretend I didn't need help anymore, I needed them right now.

*Y/n pov*

"ARE YOU HAPPY NOW THEY THINK IM DEAD." I screamed at Jiwon.

"Are we having a bad mouth that's not what good girls do you know~ And you always could've chosen to stay with Soojin but you know what would happen to them if you did that. You're mine only mine y/n, stop being delusional You're not Soojin's." Jiwon said with a devilish smirk, how badly I wanted to kill her right there and then.

"You're a psychopath did you know that." I hissed at her.

"Oh darling I'm not a psychopath I'm simply just in love." I couldn't stand how she talked to me like she actually thought that we were together. My heart doesn't belong to her, it belongs to Soojin.

Night time fell and Jiwon went to bed, she locked me up in my room but I had been planning my escape for months.

I knew the lock she used on my door wasn't the strongest so if I could just silently break it I could escape this place and return to my home.

In my room weren't many things only a mattress, a pillow and some clothes. The room didn't have a window, only a small lamp.

For my plan to escape I needed to take out the metal wire from my bra. I undressed myself and took out the wire.

After a lot of struggling I was able to silently pick the lock. I had absolutely no idea where in the world I was. After I put my shirt back on I snuck out of my room looking for the exit of this house. I had no shoes, I only had my shirt and shorts.

I came into the living room still looking for the exit and there it was, freedom was only seconds away. I finally had broken free.. I stepped outside the door and started running, I don't know where I just started to run as fast as I could to get away from there. After hours of running I came close to a city, I started to sprint even harder to find out where I was.

When I arrived in the city I instantly recognized the languages, no this couldn't be happing, I can't be here. I was in fucking Japan. How could i be here, not here please.

One for one I asked the locals if they could speak English or Korean and they all said no, what am I gonna do now??

After hours of asking till it was already morning I came across this very nice old Japanese woman who could speak Korean!

I told her what happened to me and started to ask her a bunch of questions

I asked her where in Japan we were and where the nearest airport was. She said I was in Tosu Fokuoka and that the nearest airport Fukuoka airport was and that it was around a 30 minute car ride.

Now I only needed to get money for a plane ticket but how??
(Pretend you can fly from Japan to Korea without a passport)

To my luck the Japanese lady offered me to work at her place to earn money to go, she was a very poor woman so she couldn't pay the trip for me because she hasn't got the money right now but if I worked hard I could go home in a few months.

I was prepared to do everything to go back home. I accepted her offer and went to her home. The nice lady also offered me to stay with her till I earned the money to fly back home. She gave me some clean clothes and prepared a bath for me.

You may ask why we didn't just go to the police to say I was a missing person so they could bring me back the old lady told me that half a year ago south-Korea and Japan got in a disagreement so if we asked the cops they wouldn't want to help me because I was Korean.

After I was finished bathing and changed into my new clothes the lady had a mattress laying down for me with a pillow and a blanket.

I finally went to sleep with hope I could soon return to my loved ones.