Eavesdropping

*Y/n pov*

After practicing for hours we finally got to go home, I was worn out, I didn't even want to eat dinner, i just wanted to sleep.

We got into the car again, me and Soojin were of course in the back with each other. Soojin held my hand the entire car ride again. It gave me such a butterflies, I really adored her and wanted to be exclusive to her. I don't want anyone else to have her.

We arrived at the dorm and you could tell everyone was really tired. Even though I really wanted to go to bed everyone hadn't eaten yet and the younger one's really needed their nutritions.

I managed to keep myself awake for a little bit longer and make dinner for everyone. Everyone was so tired they almost couldn't talk even Jihyo was silent and that really was something. Everyone finished eating and I volunteered to wash the dishes so that the rest could go to bed.

After I finished with the dishes I started to change, brushed my teeth and went to Soojin and mine's room. When I walked in I saw that Sujin was still awake, it seemed like she was waiting for me on her bed, I sat down next to her and she started talking.

"Hyewon, Jihyo and Jaehee know. Hyewon caught us kissing last night and in her shock she told Jihyo and Jaehee, if you want to keep this a secret from the other members I understand that but it literally hurts to say that I'm not in love with you and that I don't want to be with you"

All I could do at that moment was to stare at Soojin in shock, she was actually in love with me??

"I don't know what you want y/n, I don't know if you just felt like kissing someone or that you actually want me to be yours and be exclusive." Soojin started to cry even more after she said that.

I held her close to me and said and started talking.

"I want you to be mine, I don't want you to be with someone else, so please be mine Lee Soojin"

My heart was racing like never before, my hands were shaking and I started to cry of how nervous I was.

Soojin took my hands, kissed them and began to talk again.

"I'd love to y/n." Soojin was crying and so was I, we were both so nervous for this moment.

I started to bawl my eyes out not because I was sad but because I could finally be with the girl I wanted most in the world.

I hugged her as we both continued to cry our eyes out. We stopped hugging because we heard something at the door.

I opened the door to see six girls fall on the floor. I should've expected this.

"Explain yourselves." I said to them.

"Wellllll Jiyoon heard Soojin Unnie cry when she walked past your door and wanted to come in to ask what's wrong but then she heard what Soojin said to you and she told the other members to listen to this and now we're here" Soeun snitched on Jiyoon.

"SNITCH" Jiyoon snared at Soeun.

"From where did you start to listen Jiyoon?" I asked her out of embarrassment.

"So I walked past your door and heard this; "it literally hurts to say that I'm not in love with you and that I don't want to be with you" and from what moment on all the members started to listen." Jiyoon responded.

It honestly was so embarrassing to think that everyone was listening to our love confession.

"You guys can't tell this to anyone or Weeekly will have big trouble, this is a secret among Weeekly and no one else." Soojin told the others.

"We promise to keep this a Weeekly secret" Jimin promised us.

It was really reassuring that they would actually keep this a secret from everyone else.

"Yah, go to bed its late, I'll deal with the eavesdropping problem in the morning don't think you escaped me just yet." Soojin said as the scary human being she is.

"Yes Unnie we'll be going now" they all said in sync and left to go to bed.

We closed the door and almost immediately Soojin put her head on my shoulder and said; "I'm so embarrassed they all heard this, they're going to bully us for years now."

"You mean that they're going to bully of YOU for years, the group doesn't bully me they only bully you." I said as I teased her.

"Yaaahhhh, you're being meannnn be nice to me." Soojin pouted at me.

It's so adorable when she does that, her reactions are the absolute cutest I've ever seen, I was literally melting on the inside.

"You should get some sleep Soojinnie, you're tired I can see that" I said to her.

"Noooooo i don't wanna sleep, I want to be with you." She pouted. I swear to god this girl is the cutest with her reactions.

I dragged her to her bed and laid her down, I just wanted to go to my bed when she grabbed my hand. This felt oddly familiar, oh wait it happened before.

"I'm not going to sleep unless you stay here with me, in my bed."

This girl I swear to god, how is she this bold already?! I knew I didn't have a choice and laid with her in bed. She cuddled up to me and I started to play with her hair. She seemed so comfortable around me and that made me so happy.

She eventually fell asleep in my arms and at some point I also got really tired and also went to sleep.

As usual I woke up around 05:00 am but I knew Soojin was still sleeping, I didn't want to wake her up this early in the morning so i just adored her for a while. When it was really time for me to get out of bed I gave her a quick kiss on her head and slowly got out of bed so she wouldn't wake up. I left the room and started the day.