Rest

*Y/n pov*

Soojin unlocked the door we came in and I yelled; "IM BACK BITCHES." They all came sprinting to me to hug me. I missed them all so much, those girls are my everything.

After I they were done hugging me I confronted Soojin about what she did in Fukuoka.

"Soojinnie now word is going to come out and you'll be in trouble with the company." I said to her. I loved Soojin and always want to kiss her but dating is strictly forbidden in the k-pop industry and it could get her in serious trouble.

"Y/n-ah you don't think I thought of this? When I was on my way to Fukuoka I already told the manager about us and he gave us permission. I'm smart you know have some confidence in me."

You could already tell of my face expression that I was really relieved with the news. We all decided to sit in the living room to catch up a bit. As I sat down Soojin cuddled up to me and we all started talking.

"When I was on break I saw this girl watching your new music video so she let me watch it with her and I saw this empty place in the choreo. When I tell you I bawled my eyes out I mean it." I joked making them all laugh.

When I was with them it felt like I was never gone they were my home. After hours of talking we decided to go to bed because the girls had an
interview the next morning about the situation that happened and they still needed to rest.

At first they asked me to come with them but the manager wouldn't let me, he wanted me to rest because I was only back for like a day.

When I stepped into Soojin and i's room Soojin was already waiting for me.

She seemed to be a bit nervous and that made me worry.

"Y/n a few moments before the phone hung up 3 months ago you broke up with me. I still really want to be with you but I don't know if you want to be in a relationship after everything that happened to you, you're ex girlfriend kidnapped you and raped you, I don't want you to be scared when you're with me y/n."

"Soojinnie I love you, I love you so much and I'm ready to be with you, I really am so don't worry okay? I want us to be together again, I want you to be mine."

Soojin started to cry after I told her this. She hugged me as tightly as she could and that she was happy that were official again.

She eventually fell asleep in my arms, I missed this feeling so much. Nothing made me happier than she did.

In the morning I woke her up and told her she needed to get ready for the day. At first she didn't want to because she was too comfortable in the position she was in now but eventually she got up and started her morning routine.

Before she left the room she told me that this would be a live interview so I could just watch it on YouTube if I wanted too and that if it really was okay to talk about the things that happened to me. I gave her a nod of approval and then she stepped out of the room.

After they all left I decided to clean this place up because jeez it was a mess. After I left they almost stopped taking care of themselves or this place. They made sure to look good on camera but off camera they became a mess and it was my all fault.

First I decided to change all of the sheets with clean ones then to wash the clothes that were laying around or just not clean. I started to vacuum and dust the whole place because man this dorm was dirty. When that was all out of the way I picked up trash that was laying around. I washed the dirty plates and cups. After what felt like hours I was finally done and decided to watch the livestream.

We wanted to speak out the situation around our member y/n. Many assumptions were made of why y/n was gone and we want to speak out about that."

Soojin held her microphone tight and for some reason she was more nervous than I had ever seen her.

"My girlfriend did not choose to leave. All the hate she had been given for "leaving" Weeekly is unfair because she had been kidnapped."

My heart dropped. She called me her girlfriend in front of millions of viewers so that's why she was nervous.

"Y/n had only returned yesterday, she's still recovering from all that happened to her. After Weeekly went viral with our new song we got many new fans that we're of course very grateful for but now our new fans think Weeekly has 7 members, Weeekly has 8 members and I don't want to see anyone else say otherwise."

When I heard that I couldn't stop smiling, Soojin truly was wonderful and I couldn't wish for anyone else.

"Y/n doesn't deserve all the hate she had been giving by Daileee's and other people. Y/n had endured rape, abuse and starvation for 9 months but she did anything to come back to us and still she never gave up. My girlfriend is the strongest person I've ever met so seeing her get hate for something that she didn't have any controle over makes me mad."

Hearing Soojin talk about me like that made me get tears in my eyes and butterflies in my stomach. My smile kept getting brighter and brighter the longer Soojin talked about me.

"I hoped I cleared up all these rumors, now we can start with the interview."  Sujin said cutely trying to clear out the heavy atmosphere that was hanging.

Soojin was too cute, I'm so happy she's mine.