Goodbye

*Lee Soojin pov*

I think it's been about 9 months now. August 2021, Weeekly was broken, police was on the brink of giving up.

We pretend to be living our best life on camera but the moment the camera was off our faces went numb. No one was the same after y/n went missing especially Jaehee and Soeun, they were really close with her.

After a long day of interviews and performances we went back to our dorm to finally rest. I was sitting in the living room when an unknown number wanted to FaceTime, it was really weird because only my family, friends, weeekly and the manager had my phone number and it was none of them who called.

I decided to pick up the phone but in company of weeekly because I was scared to do it alone. When I pressed on the "pick up" button i couldn't believe my eyes.

"Annyeong its me, y/n.. I'm allowed to make one phone call to say goodbye.."

"Goodbye??? What do you mean?! Where are you y/n?!??"

Y/n's face was full of scars and bruises, her eyes were red and she almost couldn't speak because it seemed to hurt her.

"I- I don't know where I am.. but I'm saying goodbye to you guys today. The police isn't able to find me so I decided to end it today. I can't take it anymore the constant abuse, the constant rape, I can't take it anymore so I'm saying. Please move on weeekly but before I go I want to speak to everyone one for one, I don't have much time left so please let me talk to Jiyoon first."

At this point everyone was crying, we couldn't believe what she just said, she couldn't end it, she couldn't leave us!

I gave the phone to Jiyoon and she walked to her room so she could talk in private to Jiyoon.

*third person pov*

"Y/n please tell me your joking, don't go! They'll find you don't give up, y/n.. please!" Jiyoon said feeling a lump in her throat.

"Jiyoon-ah Its alright but before I go I have a few small requests for you... please never change who you are You're weeekly's sunshine. Keep smiling for everyone okay? Move on from me I know you can do it you're strong, I love you Jiyoon-ah, I don't have much time left so could you please pass the phone to Jimin-ah."

Jiyoon was hesitant, she wanted to keep talking, ask questions but she knew it was no use and went back to the living room.

Jimin also decided to go in a room alone so She could talk in private with y/n

"Jimin please don't cry you know I don't like it when you cry. Please take care of the others for me.. everyone really looks up to you with your amazing talent also please keep an eye on Soojinnie for me I know she feels like she only needs to support you guys but she needs you too, she really needs someone right now. Please forget me Jimin-ah Its okay can you give the phone please to Soeun, I love you so Jimin-ah."

As she walked back to the living room her legs were shaking, almost unable to talk.

"Soeun-ah.. I want to thank you so much for everything you did for me, you've always supported me no matter what I did. You were the first one I came out too and you always were my biggest supporter. Before I go I have a few things to ask you. Please be a good unnie to the maknae's they really need you and your smile. Please never stop dancing you're the best dancer I've ever met and I know how much you love it. The last thing I want to ask you is to please forget me and move you I know you can to it! Please pass the phone to Jaehee-ah now. I love you so much Soeun-ah."

The phone was passed to Jaehee and went Soeun to cry with Monday and Jiyoon who also talked to y/n

Jaehee was begging y/n to stay. Jaehee and y/n were so close so she couldn't even imagine not seeing her anymore.

"Jaehee-ah you're too pretty to cry please dry those tears for me. Jaehee you're one of the best friends I've ever had and I'm so grateful you were always there for me. Please do me these last few favors before I go."

She nodded and y/n started talking again as Jaehee tried to dry her tears.

"Please take care of yourself, I know things are hard but you can't lose yourself. Please keep daileee smiling when they're sad or feeling down. I know you pretend to be alright when you're not but please go to someone when you're feeling down, they all adore you and want you to feel okay. Give everything you got in the group, you're going to make it Jaehee-ah. I love you so much please pass the phone to Jihyo-ah now."

Jaehee eyes were swollen, She was shaking, she almost couldn't walk to the living room anymore. She passed the phone to Jihyo

"Unnie please don't do this to yourself, I don't want to lose you."

"Jihyo-ah I'm so sorry for doing this but there's no option left for me, I'm finally going to be happy. Please do these few requests for me when I'm gone. Always stay true to yourself, don't turn into something you're not, please keep that cute smile of yours, don't let it get lost, have fun while being an idol! This was your dream that you worked so hard for so don't give up Jihyo-ah! Please smile one more time for me Jihyo-ah I want to see your pretty smile one more time before I leave."

I gave her a smile but then started crying again.

"Thank you so much Jihyo-ah I really needed that. Please pass the phone to Hyewon now. Remember that I love you and that I'm always with you in my heart, goodbye Jihyo-ah."

She felt like I was going to pass out, seeing y/n like that. She's actually going to leave them.

I went back to the living room and passed the phone to Hyewon.

Hyewon couldn't even talk, She could only cry.. y/n  is so important to her, she can't lose her..

"Hyewon-ah its alright! I'm going to be happy now, don't cry please. You've been through so much Hyewon-ah and I'm so proud of you, I will always be so proud of you. You're still so young and I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this but please promise me this Hyewon. Promise me that you'll never stop following your dreams, you can do everything if you put your mind to it. You're so talented and I don't like to see that talent come to waste! You can do this, fighting! I love you Hyewon please give the phone to Soojin now, I'm going to miss you."

"I love you too Unnie and I'm going to miss you too, I really am going to miss you." I cried out.

It was now finally time for Soojin to talk to y/n.