Feelings

*Y/n pov*

All these feelings I have are too complicated. I still couldn't forgive myself with what happened with Jiwon but I wanted Soojin to be mine so bad. She truly cared about me and made me feel so special. Soojin was someone you could only meet once in a lifetime, there was no one like her.

"All the things going on right now in your life are not your fault. What happened with Jiwon wasn't your fault, what happened with your grandma also wasn't your fault. You keep blaming yourself on things you had no influence on and it makes you forget how wonderful you are." Soojin said to me while hugging me.

"Thank you so much Soojin, it means so much to me that you're always here there for me" I said to her while still crying.

"You're an amazing person Soojin, you don't know how lucky Weeekly is to have you. You're a reliable leader, you know how to comfort people, you're amazing on and off stage and you're the best thing that have ever happened to me."

I can't believe I just said that, the words in my head just went straight to my mouth. I'm so unbelievably stupid.

I saw that Soojin's face started to turn red, I chuckled a bit and started talking again.

"So why were you looking for me?" I asked Soojin.

"I wanted to scold you and drag you back to the dorm because you're not mentally ready to practice yet" She said chuckling a bit.

"Um now that I think about it, I'm willing to go back because you're mad scary when you're angry" I teased her a little bit.

"If you continue like that I will still drag you by your ears back to the dorm" Soojin said trying to be intimidating.

"Let's go short stuff" I said knowing it would piss Soojin off. I ran off before she could catch me.

"COME HERE I WILL LITERALLY MURDER YOU" Soojin said while chasing me.

When we arrived back at the dorms we needed to prepare dinner because it was already getting late. I didn't know me and Soojin talked for that long of a time, time just flew when i was around her.

We finished cooking and we called the other members to come and eat. Everyone was enjoying the food Soojin and I prepared for them.

Soojin and I cooked something my grandma always used to make for me. Seeing Weeekly eat something that had so much memories to me made me tear up a bit. These girls mean so much to me.

When everyone was done with eating Jimin and Soeun volunteered to do the dishes. I changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and went back to my and Sujin's room. I wasn't in the mood to watch a movie, play video games or that stuff, I wanted to be on my phone and forget all of this.

I couldn't sleep that night, I was fully awake thinking about everything. I think around 03:00 am Soojin left her bed and left the room. I was thirsty anyways so I decided to leave too.

Just like me Sujin was thirsty and decided to get something to drink.

"y/n you scared me!!" Sujin pouted.

"Aahhh I'm sorry Soojin, I also got thirsty." I replied back.

I didn't notice I was staring at Soojin until she pointed it out. I embarrassed myself again, why am I making a fool of myself when I'm with her.

She was just perfect, her personality was everything you could wish for, her eyes sparkled when she talked about something she loved, her smile made everyone instantly more happy when they saw it, her voice was the most beautiful one I've ever heard. Who just couldn't love her?

This feeling was back, my heart was pounding, I couldn't think clearly and I started to feel very warm. I felt nerves taking over my body and started to act impulsively.

"Soojin." I said.

"Yeah what's up?" She said.

I started to walk closer to her even so close that she had to lean on the kitchen counter.

"What would you do if I kissed you?"

How could you say that y/n!?!? You're thoughts went to your mouth again. Now she's going to think weird of me and weeekly will be ruined.

"I'm, I'm sorry I'm gonna go now" I said while turning around but Soojin grabbed my wrist so that I couldn't leave.

She smiled at me sweetly before cupping my face and slowly pulling in for a kiss.

After the kiss I looked her into her beautiful eyes, I grabbed her face and started to lean in again. Before I knew it our lips were touching each other for the second time. I forgot everything, I could only think about this moment.

I never wanted this moment to end. I had my hands on her face and her waist. Her hands were both on my waist pulling me closer.

The kiss ended but we went again and again. We only stopped to catch some breath and then pull in again.

Her lips were so soft, she smelled amazing and her hands on my body was a feeling I've never experienced before, i didn't even experience this feeling when I was with Jiwon.

We finally decided to stop to still catch some sleep before it was finally morning. When I checked the time it was 03:25 in the morning. I was absolutely stunned because that moment looked like it happened in seconds while we actually made out for twenty minutes.

Even though Soojin and me decided to still catch some sleep there was no way I could go to sleep now. My whole face was red and I couldn't help but smile. I've thought of this moment so many times and now it actually happened.

I left the room because there was no point in going to sleep right now. I was thinking over and over about what just happened, nothing made me happier than she did, she made me forget about everything in this world and made me only think about her.

I made my coffee and officially started the new day.