00

Mika's looks: He has long hair, up to his waist, too lazy to cut it so he just puts it in a lazy bun, like in the photo above but way longer hair. His skin is pale, but not a sickly pale. He has a slight beauty mark on the top of his right cheek. His hair is a beautiful Everest green, darker than any green you've seen before, with a tint of blue in it. His hair is silky straight making it easy to brush and take care of. His teeth are normal but he usually looks like he has fangs. Eye color is a foggy green, occasionally turns a rich gold when he is threatened or aroused. His pupils are resemble a serpent in the slightest when he is in a normal mood. His pupils go completely normal when he really likes something, for example, food,a person, finding things cute and stuff like that. His pupils normally stay like a normal humans but when his shedding process happens his pupils dislate to exactly replicate a snakes'. He usually wears - black or gray shirt with a oversized jacket,wearing ripped black jeans, plain sweatpants, usually loose clothing.He usually wears little chains on his fingers. He has a bit of an abnormally long tongue but it is usually not noticed, his tongue is as well pierced. He likes to paint his nails dark green,navy, or black. He has a body built like Illumi's but Mika's muscles are a bit more lean, he is not one you would call weak. He has a tattoo of snakes going from his lower back to his neck and a tattoo of snakes connecting his forearm with his hand.
He is 5'11

Personality: Cares for nothing and no one. Snakes are an exception. Usually laughs when someone dies, he is utterly hurt with cringe when they make all those statements of their goals and shit. He usually likes to be alone and unbothered, often playing with the mini snakes that hide throughout his body. He himself calls them cute but people would often disagree. He doesn't like to have any strong attachments to anyone unless it's benefiting him. He likes to annoy powerful people just to get a reaction out of them. Sex life isn't very active, only when he truly finds interesting someone.(his character may change throughout the story)

Likes: snakes, danger , unusually cute things, the taste of blood,skin to skin contact. His little snakes, sex, alcohol

Dislikes: being dirty, toyed with, often hates too sweet things, being thirsty, needy people, smell of blood, children, old stinky men, tomatoes

Ability: He can manipulate his victims with a little bite from one of his snakes, making them submit to whatever he says. He carries around tons of miniature poisonous syringes and often kills people with them, only really uses them for assassination jobs.He is partly immune to any sedatives/poison( fortunately not alcohol). There is a slight change that he will experience great waves of unnatural heat and arousal with sedatives, it usually doesn't affect his fighting style but only makes him incredibly uncomfortable. His body deals better with poison than others mostly relying on the fact that his own blood is infused with poison since birth. Mika himself is a godly serpent( has the blood of), as the ancestors pass on their power to the younger generation, and since everyone is practically dead, he and a few others have the power to themselves. His is very agile and moves incredibly fast, light on his feet. If he's in a hurry he won't bother fighting, he'll just kill if he's able.
His shedding cycles have a heavy effect on Mika's body, with completely random waves of list and the unbearable throbbing of his fangs.
Conjuror?/Manipulator

See ya 💕