05

TW- slight blood

—//———/——-/——-/——"-"/—

Mika limped out of the room, finding a jester building a pyramid of cards. Hisoka looked up and saw Mika completely bloodied.

"Oh my~ what could've happened to you?"

Mika's frown grew, suddenly not feeling in the mood for absolutely anything. Though he was slightly happy that he was receiving attention from the jester.

"Well well there! Those were very good fights. To appreciate your hard work, you will have a choice to have free medical supplies but it has a cost!! You have to inject two out of 16 shots here, all vary in effects. The very test of luck!! 12 of those shots have a very potent poison, killing 100% of its victims. Make a good choice!"

'Fuck the poison and fuck life'

The speaker introduced, almost giving Mika a headache, but it ended soon enough to not.

A small shelf pushed out of one of the walls, and on that shelf there was the 16 shots mentioned previously. Mika limped with frustration making his way to the shelf, no hesitation at all.

"Good luck love~"

Hisoka was a little stunned, seeing Mika put his life on the line so easily, though he didn't know Mika was a bitch for poison, the least it could do was make him sleepy or horny. Sleepy being preferred.

Mika grabbed two random ass shots and almost put the venom or not in, positioning them on his one forearm that had been salvaged from nasty gashes. But, unfortunately, he was rudely interrupted;

"Oh wow! You're actually doing it! This years newbies really surprise me!"

; Mika was beyond annoyed, he looked straight at the camera above the speaker and held a shot in each hand and positioned them on his neck, as if they were connected horizontally. He flashed a taunting grin and inserted the dark red and magenta liquids at the same time, at the time looking just as insane as his uncle(though just very very hot). He was after all bleeding from every place possible, thick red blood running from his nose into his mouth as he grinned, teeth slowly being tainted with the red fluid.

'I hope I look hot, this leg is literally killing me'

"What a tease! Go on, heal yourself, If you're not dead yet ~!!"

A mysterious door opened from the wall. Mika sped over there as much as he could, Hisoka followed shortly behind, wanting to see more of Mika.
The wounded man made it inside, basically making a trail of blood while he sort of walked. He saw the med kits and used all the force left in his leg to speed walk/limp over there. From that moment on, Mika felt utter drowsiness, and an eternal headache approaching. Mika got the first aid kit and sat down roughly against the wall, Hisoka was on the other side of the wall starring down at him,waiting patiently.

Mika rolled his jeans to the best of his ability,which honestly took more effort than needed,  and inspected the wound in his left thigh, as it was the deepest and nastiest wound he had.
He grabbed the bottle of alcohol and poured a great amount into his wound. His head hung low as he tried to bear the pain, subconsciously biting his lip while doing so. A minute passed as he decided to get the bandages and completely rap his thigh with it.There was one pair of extra pants in the first aid kit, a pair of normal sweat pants, he decided to wrap his wound up after changing clothes .Mika was a little wary of the sweatpants as he did not want to change in front of the golden eyed man, suddenly feeling unnecessarily aware of every part of his body, but Mika seriously couldn't care less at the moment, the man was about to faint from blood loss. Mika decided to fuck it and took the pants out of the kit and shuffled his own pants down his legs. The bloodied pants unsatisfyingly sticked to his skin as he pulled them off, completely aware of the hungry gaze placed on him.