06

Sharp nails trailing down his spine, he's bound by ropes in such a sexual position, chest pressed against the cool sheets, face forced into the foamy bed. He had been nearly stripped completely naked, only in his boxers and a blindfold that clouded his vision every so pleasurably. Not to mention, there was a strange ball shaped figure in his mouth that kept him from closing it. Drool started to drip down him mouth as what felt to be a small heart shape whip trailing up and down his spine. His sensitivity was only making the feeling more delightful, he arched his back and dug his face into the mattress as the whip reached his nape, pausing for a second and deciding to tease behind his ears. The man closed his eyes tight as the sensation took over his body. He felt a blow of air towards his ear, and heard a small chuckle behind him. A rich voice spoke.

"What do you wish for, my love~♡"

Mika let out a small whimper as Hisoka teased his ear with his tongue, softly biting it and pulling it from time to time, which drive Mika utterly crazy.

But such a wonderful dream would not last very long, of course he had been woken up, and by men's screams and yells. Mika basically woke up with no sense of surroundings, but then regained it when he sat up and kept hearing such annoying screams.

Mika looked around with drowsy eyes and focused his attention to the men that were yelling so irritably loud. There was apparently a fight between the participants and one clearly lost, but the stubborn man kept declaring that he'd rip off the others head, while said man rolled on the floor with, currently no arms. Blood flooded around the wounds but the man wound not shut up.

Once again, Mika was utterly pissed, but he was lucky enough to not wake up with a boner. The man kept yelling for another five minutes, Mika decided it was enough and gave mercy to him by ending his life now then later. The bloodied spear from earlier still laid in his reach. He stretched forward and grabbed it by the hilt. He positioned himself and his arm at an angle and finally threw the spear. And the weapon precisely landed where it should, through the throat of the imbecile. The man no longer had a voice and died a few seconds after the injury.

Once again, some of the remaining hunter trainees starred at him with amazement and most fear, some really didn't care, and some lust. Mika did not feel like looking at everyone so he just thought of something to occupy himself with. Finally, his tiredness had gone, and he wasn't exactly feeling energetic but his mood was not bad at all once the dark room quieted down.

Hisoka could only thank Mika for doing his job, the jester man was so close to getting up and ripping the screaming man to shreds. He was building yet another pyramid of cards and was able to continue because of Mika. Though the jester man did amuse himself by thinking of the cause to why Mika was flushed red while sleeping. Hisoka closed his eyes and kissed the card that was currently in his hands and let his thoughts build.

Mika reddened as he once again felt the eyes of a certain someone, he felt like he was about to be pounced on and devoured savagely. He shivered as the thoughts of his dream started to compose in his mind.

Mika pressed himself up and tried to cross his legs the best he could, then focused on connecting and communicating with his snakes, he'd have to start training the reptiles he had retrieved from his uncle.
Hw forcefully summoned them out and placed them in front of him, currently there were only two snakes, as the others were probably killed. Killer eyes stared at him, pupils being able to cut steel. Mika could only blush at how dangerously cute they were, which in a sense, they were no where near cute. His cold dead eyes returned as both snakes tried to sink their teeth into him, he capture both by the uhh- snake throat, and closed their mouths with his thumb and index fingers. Those same eyes could make a grown man take his own life for the sake of fear. The snakes quickly retreated as they entered his cold gaze, broken saying of slithers were heard from both. Really, Mika would be the only one in there to understand their sayings. Of course, they had submitted into his frightening stare.