14

Mika just stared at him- completely stunned, not prepared for what he had just seen.
They stared at each other, each trying to figure out the others thoughts.
Mika wanted to run, he was embarrassed...
He swiftly turned around and prepared to walk out- the walk planning to turn into a sprint-

Hisoka grabbed Mika by the neck, a gentle hold on his neck, near his jaw, right at his Adam's apple. Mika froze. Hisoka leaned Mika onto his chest, Mika's back connecting with Hisokas chest stiffly. Mika could feel Hisokas breath against his neck. It drove him near insanity. He was kidding himself, he was not prepared for anything.
His body was far too sensitive for this. Hisoka's hands moved on their own as they slid down Mika's body and wrapped around Mika tightly. Mika's hips were decorated with Hisoka's arms. He was trapped. No chance of escape.

"Planning to run are you~?☆"

There's no way Mika's hair could've hidden his ears now, yes it was still long but at this point, his ears could glow red through his hair.
Mika stayed silent as he had not planned this.
Hisoka let go for a moment to drag Mika onto his bed then proceed to quietly lock the door behind them making sure to add the extra locks too. Mika gulped as he sat down waiting...
Hisoka swiftly turned back and smirked the most mischievous smirk Mika had ever seen.
Hisoka walked so slowly, taking his sweet fucking time, watching Mika hungrily . His eyes could damn well pierce right through Mika's soul.
Hisoka made it to Mika. He caressed Mika's cheek then confidently moved down to his neck. Without warning, Hisoka abruptly slammed Mika down onto the bed. Not hard but it was definitely shocked Mika.

Hisoka pounced on Mika, kissing him deeply. It was sudden and Mika's lips throbbed from the impact, but that didn't stop Mika from kissing back. Mika dug his fingers into Hisokas hair, gripping it tightly, pulling Hisoka in deeper, making sure there was no loss of contact. Hisokas hair was so very wet, and the water had gotten cold, which turned Mika's hands cold in return. It didn't matter though, his body was flaming with lust anyways.

Hisoka smirked though the kiss, his hands flowing down Mika like it was of second nature. Hisoka ripped Mika's shirt apart. Not ripped, but a gentle slice with his sharp nail did the job. Mika could only lay still, carful not to get cut. He had to pause the excitement he was feeling.
Hisoka was pleased by feeling the shivers in Mika's body every time a cold drop of water dropped from his wet hair onto Mika's skin.
Mika's chest was exposed at its full potential, the chill air made Mika squirm in cold from the change of temperature. In which Hisoka had no problem grinding his warm body against Mika, efficiently warming the pair.
Hisoka quickly slid Mika's pants off, leaving Mika's dampened boxers to look at.

The 'lovers'  lips finally parted. Mika was dizzy from loss of air, his dick was hard, very hard. Mika looked up at Hisoka, slowly gaining back concentration. Hisokas eyes glowed with hunger, and Mika was the prey for once, that was definitely a first.
Hisoka got onto the bed, dragging Mika more into the center. Mika's head was now on a clean fluffy pillow and Hisoka was right in between his legs. Hisoka looked so damned happy. Smirking like a madman, the amount of glee in that man's eyes...

Mika's heart pounded and rung in his ears. His face was so red, the heat was unbearable.
Hisoka could only tease Mika further. Hisoka ran his fingers up Mika's thighs. Mika tried to force his legs closed as it was part of reflex. Mika's instincts failed him. Hisoka held Mika by the thighs, holding him down and shamelessly parting Mika's legs. He lifted his head up and leaned forward onto Mikas lower abdomen.
Hisoka kissed Mika's abdomen sweetly. Mika could only blush and squirm. His back arched and his knees turned to mush. As soon as Hisoka noticed the lack of force in Mika's legs, he let go of them and moved his hands up to tease Mika's chest. Mika's force was back, but instead of pushing Hisoka away, he pulled him in, making him grind his crotch. Hisoka enjoyed this so much, he could do this for days.
Hisoka stopped kissing Mika's abdomen, he moved up to meet Mika's lips. Mika could feel his brain fail him, he was unable to form thoughts. That is until the string snapped within his mind.