Extra: Halloween Special

Table of contents
Possession of a pirate. Approx. 1,000 words.
Vampire's mistress. Approx. 2,200, NSFW
Adventures of Mika. Approx 3,000? NSFW

Possession of a Pirate

Gosh it was uncanny how Mika's fangs ached. He dreamt so vividly of having his precious teeth extracted. He shuddered at the thought. Where was he? Well he was on a ship, he truly found it weird that he slept soundly even though the boat was rocking harshly. He did however remember being taped close to the bed, secure enough so that he would not fall off the bed and onto the collection of sharp objects decorating the wall. A piece of pretty poison-green glass sparkled so beautifully at him. Colorful daggers stabbed into the the large map on the wall just stared at him, he stared back. He noticed the amount of crossed out islands. Really, how did he get here? He remembered being happily drunk on his lovely island, wobbling though the darkened streets of his village. Yeah he was a mercenary, most usefully using his money for rum. But he was happy and that's all that mattered. And yeah he was the last of his kind. He didn't mind though, he enjoyed being superior to others, finding it so easy to kill someone in cold blood. Really his title suited him finely. But by god, he wasn't like those stinking mercenaries, without washing for several months. No no, he liked being clean, the effect of this, other mercenaries didn't take him seriously, thinking his cleanliness estimated his manliness. Mika could at least washed his shoulder length hair, sometimes stealing some crops and smashing them up to use them on his hair, yes, yes it was that important.

Mika groaned as he forced himself up, ripping the semi-weak tape that had somehow previously held him down. His body was so utterly hot. He tried to brush it off, but he failed as he felt his legs go numb under his weight. He stumbled onto the desk, right bellow the large, tattered map with hatefully written X's. He managed to move enough to pick up a fallen stool from the floor and sit down on it. Mika ignored the several red stains that lined the stool. Mika rested his head on the brown tinted desk, the throb of his head stopping for a moment before continuing to irritate Mika.
Mika heard shuffling outside, shouts of orders and weirdly accented curses. Water splashed from the dim moonlight just managing to shine beneath the door. It was definitely raining, yeah it sounded like it. Mika didn't move from where he was, somehow finding the chaos outside soothing.

Oh and yeah. He fell asleep again.

-

Their gracious captain walked on the deck of the beautifully designed boat. Striding through the vicious winds, going against the intense rain of the season. He gripped his wheel feverishly, excitement burning through his skin as he encounter their greatest enemy of the sea. The Kraken.
He quickly called one of his most trustable men to steer the wheel while he got what he needed.
Once the wheel was taken care of, he gleefully stepped down the steps on his boat into the small room just below his. He didn't expect what he saw though, a beauty of a man laying in the floor, shirt tussled open, revealing his pale fleshed chest. Gosh captain almost, just almost got distracted. He quickly stood the lazied man quickly, not taking the time to look the man in the face, in fear that he might actually drop what he's doing and fuck him then and there.
He sat the beautiful man down, quickly grabbing his arm and sticking a pre prepared needle into his skin. He drew a quite a bit of blood before leaving the man in the room, left wondering why.

The captain swiftly took hold of the wheel, running straight into the Kraken's fierce trap. His crew smiling with anticipation and vigor. He handed the pouch of blood to his trusted men, they quickly doused one of the cannon balls aiming at the kraken with the obtained blood.
The captains wicked grin never faltered, just tilting the ship to a perfect angle as he ordered to shoot.
And boom, yeah they killed the kraken, most usefully with the blood they'd 'stolen', all while Mika was completely clueless as to what was happening.