12

Oh my- how did he get there. How in the hell was Mika in a running train. He doesn't remember at all that he had been woken up or relatively didn't even feel like he moved. What woke him up exactly? Kurapika talking about Hisoka, heard Hisokas name once and he was instantly awake. A lustful man even when unconscious.
Mika sat up and just listened to Kurapika go on about Hisoka mentioning the phantom troupe as he spoke. He was still half asleep but he did hear a very important detail. York New City on September 1st. Oh damn well, that date was going to be engraved in Mika's head for a while, he was damn well taking his chances at seeing that glorious hunk of a man,his love, his, the seductive man that brought him such lust,Hisoka. Leorio interrupted his thoughts by mentioning that York New City is holding the worlds largest auction. Mika was heavily intrigued so he began to lean on the wall as he payed attention to the conversation. He was in the other side of the seating after all. Right behind them.

Mika's heart pumped harshly in his chest at the thought of getting to see Hisoka again. His body yearned for the male and it would be a great tragedy to miss the chance to see him man again and the chance to see him and potentially fuck him. Mika's thighs pressed against each other before he took a deep breath and bit his lip, lighting sucking on it as he fell asleep again waiting for another stop from the train.

——-

———

Well the train ride was over and everyone finally realized that Mika was awake and well. They walked out into the town and Kurapika stayed that it was time for him to leave. Leorio also wanted to continue his career so he also said he was going to leave.
Mika agreed with them, though he didn't really have a valid reason to go anywhere, but they still accepted it.

"September First, YorkNew City!
They all chanted together

-
And now, Mika on his was to wherever the hell he ends up. He wanted a challenge and continuous fighting- and where could he find that? Heavens Arena, he had never been there, but he had heard a lot about it. It was an easy place to stay, along with easy money. It was a nice distraction during the wait of September First.
——
It took him about a day to get there, he was on foot and also kept getting into some trouble with some gangsters. He always did bring attention and several people did often look at him in disgust and repulse. But Mika didn't care, he knew he was a fine man and valued himself despite his unpleasant past experiences. Welp, at least he got to eat some ramen in one of those food restaurants that are open at midnight. Well, he was happy.
—-
He approached the building which still held a long line despite being 4:38 AM.
Mika was drowsy but the food in him gave him plenty of energy to wait two hours in that line- and yes- he did wait two hours- he almost damn near killed everyone in that line but that would only be killing off possible opponents, not really since they all looked like they sucked. Oh and what the hell- he had to fill out this whole catalog of paperwork which only pissed him off even more.

"Alright, your assigned number is 2,482. On the first arena floor, they'll be calling you by your number, so try not to forget it. Please, go in ahead."

So he did, he moved ahead into a sort of dead crowd halfway cheering on whoever was fighting in the small stages set up for each pair of contestants. And oh my, Mika was getting no fun out of fighting some miserable dirtbags that need to get their life together, they were nowhere near worth his time but oh well he had to rise up in the ranks somehow.

"Numbers 1,062 and 2,482 step up into ring B6"

Mika got up and went into the ring. It took him less than a second to defeat his opponent. He did about 42 more of those and took a small break after being bored to death opponent after opponent. Then he continued for 73 more useless rivals until he got into an ok area, where he couldn't just knock them out with a plain slap. This time, it was the streak of flicks on the forehead. Repeatedly with just specifically 42% of his force. He flicked and flicked away till his fingers got sore. And finally, an OK opponent. He was able to spar the minimum with them even though they still lost agonizingly. Gosh he was tired- he hadn't slept all night but he continued anyways knowing the higher he ranked- the better the room he got.
Well whatever, he decided to just go to the room he earned and take a quick nap.