15

TW: Gore,blood, violence

On god.. Hisoka woke up with severe back
pain. He was extremely concerned. He wondered if he was aging too fast... He was only 28...
Mika was still asleep on the bed, ass exposed to the air, free to see.... He looked so comfortable.
Hisoka found Mika's sleeping habits a bit questionable. He didn't expect Mika to harbor such.. mannerisms. In conclusion Hisoka believed his back pain was caused by Mika's horrid sleeping habits. What a way to sleep.
Hisoka stood up and got out of bed to cook breakfast. He really wasn't one to make his own meals but he did this just to look make Mika fall deeply in lust? Love? Lust????? Love??...
Hisoka didn't question the blush creeping up his face further...

———

Mika woke up with his ass feeling cold, he immediately retreated into the sheets, making sure very inch of him was warm. He was cold blooded, he needed to preserve his warmth somehow.
He could feel Hisoka's presence in the kitchen. He stretched before standing up. One of those toe gripping good stretches. He popped a few bones for good measure too.
Mika figured the robe near the edge of the bed was his. He wrapped it around his naked body tightly. He thought twice before tying the knot though, but he trusted himself enough to know how to untie untie a simple knot.

Mika made his way to the kitchen, taking in the scent of deliciously cooked food. For some odd reason the gums near his fangs were aching so terribly. Mika ignored it and lightened up at the sight of Hisoka cooking a perfect breakfast for them(I'll leave that you your imagination).
Hisoka smirked visibly as Mika glided over the kitchen tiles and placed his hands around Hisoka's hips and placed a sweet kiss on Hisoka's neck.  Hisoka hummed at the touch.  Mika removed his hands to prepare the table and helped Hisoka finish cooking their meal.

———

Mika left Hisoka's room to go to watch Killua's fight with some dude with droopy eyes. Droopy eyes didn't even show up. Lame. Then again, Gons match, his opponent doesn't show up. Lame.

Then again, Gon gets another match. Mika is only delighted to see that Hisoka's watching the match too. Even better, he's in the seat next to Mika's. Hisoka has a sly smile on his face, acknowledging the burning red in Mika's ears, his thumping heart, and shallow breath. Mika doubts that he'll be able to pay attention to the match now. Not with the presence of Hisoka next to him. Not with the memories of last night. He'd been half asleep when Hisoka bathed him. The memories replayed fresh in his head, as if he hadn't been practically unconscious.
Hisoka washing his body, massaging his head while shampooing it... Hisoka carefully drying his hair and body... Everything made Mika's insides squirm with delight. Mika crossed his legs and tried to focus on Gon entering the arena, eyes failing him as he can only pay attention to Hisoka in his peripheral vision. He only notices his foot rapidly bouncing when Hisoka places a firm hand on his bouncing leg and leans into his ear.

"Nervous my love~?"

Mika feels heat run up his face, the hairs on the back of his neck standing. Mika could only manage a breathy "no", only auditable to Hisoka.Absolute denial. He doesn't even turn to look at Hisoka to respond. His eyes are locked on the match.
Hisoka slowly leans back on his chair and focuses his attention to the match, not without a knowing grin on his face though.

——

Gon carries a fishing rod. A fishing rod? Mika isn't even surprised anymore. The red spiny shaped guy starts so spin rapidly. Gon approached him at a considerably fast speed then stopped abruptly. Spiny makes the first move.

"SHOTGUN BLUES!"

Several spin tops flew at Gon. Gon successfully stopped them, somehow, Mika didn't really pay attention. Hisoka's hand was still placed firmly on his upper thigh. Mika's leg had already
gone numb from the crossing, feeling the intense need to shift. But there was no way Mika was moving, because there was a chance Hisoka would pull his hand back. So Mika just stayed there, frozen, he just let his leg fall asleep.