13

ALRIGHT, TIME TO FEED YALL👹👹👹👹👴🏽💅

————————————————————————

Oh~ was Hisoka finally going to get what he's wanted, to bed Mika liked he'd been yearning for, to touch his delicate unnaturally fair skin, to make marks on every single part of his body, explore what he wasn't seen~...

NO, Oh what unruly perfect timing, Killua and Gon had just returned to the 200th fucking floor ... the amount of absolute rage Hisoka felt-

But he did have to test them, it was an obligation of his, after all, they were expecting him.
Hisoka sat there waiting for at least two minutes until they showed up. He was smiling, not trying to reveal that he had to get the fuck out of there. He sat the flaring his aura in strong currents towards the two boys, oh it brought Hisoka so much impatience that those two boys were walking unnecessarily slow. It was below walking speed, a mere turtle could get though Hisokas aura faster than them. It felt like and absolute eternity for Hisoka, and believe that he absolutely disappeared once Killua and Gon had proven themselves...

—————

Hisoka arrived at Mika's door quicker than ever, he didn't bother knocking, he opened it by force. Hisoka stood still and gazed around the room, paying slight attention to anything and everything. He did find it odd to find a whole pile of  snakes ranging from babies to gigantic titana boas. He decided to not question it and moved on to searching around the bathroom. The room was damp and the shower held a small evaporating puddle of water. There was a towel on a drying rack that smelled freshly of Mika. But where could have he gone. Hisoka was not having it-

-
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Mika was gone for another two weeks- and Hisoka was left to search for him needlessly .
Mika had gone and rented a small apartment, very cheap and quite close to the heavens arena. He was not trying to have another incident while he was vulnerable. He wanted to keep his distance from danger as- his body wasn't exactly following procedure.
But after two weeks, we was good to go, the restless feeling in his body had disappeared and the constant throbbing in his fangs faded.

it was time to go back-
-
-
-
-

Mika entered heavens arena and just groaned at the elevator, but he was actually tired since he didn't sleep well in a crusty cheap bed given by the apartment. Whatever he waited the ten minutes and rushed to his room. He just wanted to sleep- and how unfortunate for the lock on his door to be broken. Why the fuck would anyone break his door. Mika didn't give a shit, he flat out went into his room, told the snakes to be on stand by and proceeded to get naked down to his boxers and literally dive into his pillows and blankets, instantly falling asleep.

-

Hisoka was quite restless since he and his nether regions had been uncontrollably yearning for Mika for the past two weeks, seven hours, and forty six minutes. Oh and what joy he felt when he saw Mika's pet snakes standing watch. Meaning that Mika is there, alive and well, and ready to be devoured- sometime soon...

Hisoka stepped close to Mika's door but never opened it since this tiny emerald green snake hissed 'ferociously' at Hisoka, it's hisses weren't even loud-  The tiny snake was slapped in the head by his elder that appeared to be more wise and flexible with directions. Yes Mika told them to keep watch and that basically meant to chase everyone out but that elder knew damn well that Hisoka was not someone to chase out, after all, he did smell faintly of their master,( hisoka stole the towel that was drying and used it for his own- needs..)