! important !

i only own the storyline, plot, and the oc's name.

this is all from my imagination. any events that occur here are all in my mind and if ever they happen in real life, it is a coincidence.

anything bad (situation, personality, action, etc.) directed from/to or made by an idol mentioned in this story is not true in real life. they are pure and nice souls that yall should stan. i just made them like that only for the story.

any of my books are not meant to sexualize the idols mentioned. i do not know them personally and so, i dont know how they would actually act during certain situations. please do not take any sexual jokes (if there are any) seriously. though, i dont think i plan on writing any of that shiz.

plagiarism is a crime. i thought and wrote this story all on my own. please don't steal my or any other person's ideas. they worked hard for them.

any similarities with other books are a mere coincidence. following the earlier said paragraph, i myself do not plagiarize and steal other peoples' ideas.

please comment or vote so that i know if you guys like this story or not and please comment and suggest anything that i can improve. reads, votes and comments are greatly appreciated and motivate me a lot.

anyways, thank you for choosing this book to read! happy reading!

- -  ⁀➷  - -