document ; kang taehyun

━━━━°⌜ 연애 ⌟°━━━━

where taehyun confesses y/n during one of their study sessions (dates?)

━━━━°⌜ 연애 ⌟°━━━━

it's simple actually.

taehyun likes y/n. y/n likes taehyun. they don't have the courage to confess.

'that changes today, author-nim.'

"y/n!" taehyun calls out the girl who just left her classroom "study at our usual cafe today?"

the aforementioned walked towards the boy, smiling while giving him a nod "is this a study date?" she teased him.

"if you want to be, then yes." the boy coolly replied, as if he didn't feel butterflies tickling his heart right now. though the blush forming on the tips of his ears suggested otherwise.

the two made their way out of their school, walking on the snow-covered sidewalk. delicate snow was falling from the sky and landing on their heads, the cold breeze passed by them, painting their noses red from the temperature.

soon, they arrived at the cafe they frequented, wishlist cafe. warm air and the smell of coffee greeted as they entered the building, the chimes by the door signaling their entrance.

"it sucks that we have project submissions tomorrow. it's your birthday too!" y/n ranted, pouting.

taehyun chuckled at the girl "just admit that you procrastinated and know you have a lot of projects to do." she just sulked on her chair to respond.

"i'll just get us drinks, we have a lot to do. vanilla iced americano for you, right?" he asked, even though he knew what the girl would answer..

"yes please." she answered while getting her laptop and notes from her tote bag.

not too long after, taehyun came back with their drinks and two slices of cake to munch on. and so they started their stressful journey of completing their due requirements.

not taehyun tho, he was a good student, productive and does his projects early. though, he does have something to do today..

- 1 hour later -

'mission operate.'

"hey y/n.." taehyun called for the girl, who looked at him after hearing her name "can you proofread a document for me? it's a really important file and want it to be perfect."

"of course! just send me the file, i'll look at it now." y/n replied, closing another tab on her laptop since she was done with that project.

not even a minute later, she received a notification from her email account about the file taehyun wanted her to see. she quickly downloaded the file to her computer.

opening it up, she expected to see a well-written essay or a proposed play script.

not a confession.

so you can imagine the surprise she felt when the first words read "i like you, y/n. for real."

as she was reading the document, she heard the boy in front of her speak.

"i'm not shitting with you y/n. i really do like you and i want to court you." taehyun confirmed the doubt in her mind that he was just joking with her.

the atmosphere suddenly quiet and taehyun grew worried of the girl's response. did he see the signs wrong? di she not like him too?

suddenly, he heard a ping. a notification popped up from his messenger app that y/n sent him a text.

"i would love to go out with you."

"i like you too.."

- e n d -

⁀➷

 lemme just sneak this in before the day ends.

happy birthday taehyun! <33