celebrate! ; choi yeonjun

┏━━━━°⌜ 연애 ⌟°━━━━┓

where yeonjun forgot his birthday so he's surprised when the members surprise him

┗━━━━°⌜연애 ⌟°━━━━┛

"one and two and three four.."

"it's right arm up first right?"

"no it's left.."

"aish! 모르겠어!"

yeonjun pressed pause on the speaker as he went to fetch is towel and bottle.

the boy was practicing for the group's upcoming comeback. he's been in the practice room for almost two hours now trying to perfect the movements (which they have only learned the day before). the perfectionist in him has kept him from stepping out of the room.

the poor boy didn't even notice the date and time. it was already 12:05 am, september 13.

reviewing the video he took of himself on his phone, yeonjun accidentally fell asleep. good for him, he's been up for hours dancing without end. 

- timeskip -

"yah! where's yeonjun hyung?"

"i think he went to the company early? he wasn't here when i woke up.."

the maknaes peered at the leader's statement.

"but he's always the last one to wake up?" beomgyu questioned.

"maybe he's excited for his birthday?" taehyun tried to reason, though also confused.

"i guess we'll bring this to the company then.." kai looked down at the cake they ordered for their oldest member.

the four of them got ready and headed to the company. while waiting to be logged in, the staff started a conversation with them.

"the birthday boy isn't up yet?" 

the members looked at the staff, perplexed.

"he hasn't come in yet?" soobin asked.

the staff shook his head. "in fact, i don't think i saw him clock out yesterday.. i don't see his name here." he said, browsing the computer's files.

the boys looked at each other warily. they nodded their head to the staff as a thank you. fast footsteps echoed as they hurriedly went to an elevator