dog ; choi yeonjun

┏━━━━°⌜ 연애 ⌟°━━━━┓

where your dog, ella, got you to make your
first friend, a guy named choi yeonjun

┗━━━━°⌜연애 ⌟°━━━━┛

- y/n's pov -

my dad was a police officer and had a we had german shepherd, ella. ever since i was a newborn, i had been with her. my dad would tell me stories of me when i was a baby playing with ella instead of my toys and ella being protective of me.

i'm an only child, i only have ella when i'm alone. and because i really only hang out with my her, i never really knew how to make friends. so it's really just me and ella when my parents are gone.

coming home after a day at school, i opened my front door to see a usual sight, ella sitting on the floor while waiting for me. i crouched down to pet her.

"aigoo.. have you been waiting long ella?"

arf!

"i'm sorry.. i had to finish up some tasks."

arf!

i smiled at her. i left the door open to let her out and have some fresh air. she's been stuck inside since i left. i left her be to go freshen up. i know she's smart enough to stay in our front yard and not wander off.

i freshened up and after, i headed outside to play with ella. but before i could call her name, i saw someone else petting her.

i've only seen me an my parents pet ella so this sight was new to me. and i'm surprised at ella as well. she's never been this nice to a stranger.

i only looked at them for now. ella seemed to like the company. and the guy looked happy as well judging by the small smile i saw on his face.

"ella!"

the two turned to me. i immediately felt shy now that i made my presence known. ella's quick to stand by my side. the stranger stood up as well, his smile not faltering.

i walked towards him, ella walking beside me. with each step, my nervousness peaked up.

finally standing in front of him, i started speaking.

"i guess you noticed ella? honestly, i'm surprised that she approached you. she doesn't really act friendly to strangers. i guess you're of her 'bad-guy radar'"

i chuckled. so did he.

"she's  a good dog, a friendly one. well, at least to me. i'm fond of dogs as well." he said with a smile.

i extended my hand forward.

'i never had friends before. maybe he could be the first?'

"friends?" i asked.

he took my hand and shook them.

"friends." he said, smiling at me.

i smiled back at him when realisation dawned on me.

"i forgot to introduce myself, i'm sorry. the name's y/n. lee y/n."

"nice to meet you y/n! i'm yeonjun. choi yeonjun."

- e n d -

⁀➷