behind cameras ; taegyu

┏━━━━°⌜ 연애 ⌟°━━━━┓

where they act as enemies in a movie but are actually smitten for each other in real life.

┗━━━━°⌜ 연애 ⌟°━━━━┛

"okay, cut! good job guys! that was a good fight scene!"

"thanks!"

"thank you!"

the two smiled at each other.

"you guys just have the perfect chemistry." their director praised.

"well, we do make a great couple, right tae?" beomgyu rested his hands on taehyun's waist, pulling the other closer to him.

"of course!"

"i'll let you guys free. good job today!" their director told them before walking away.

the pair made their way to their dressing room. they changed their clothes and packed their things before heading out and making their way to the parking lot together.

"gyu, do you want to go somewhere first? i don't feel like going home right now.." taehyun asked, a pout forming on his lips.

"of course sweets! where do you want to go?" beomgyu asked the pouting boy.

"can we go to the arcade?" taehyun asked.

"anything for you tae but aren't you worried about the sasaengs?"

"i don't want to care about them right now. i just want to feel like a child again.."

"aren't you always a child though?" beomgyu teased.

"yah-"

just when taehyun was about to scold him, beomgyu took off running, his laugh resonating on the walls of the parking lot. taehyun just shook his head, smiling softly at the boy.

"why do i love you again?" taehyun teasingly shouted at beomgyu, who already got to the car.

"because you can't resist me sweets." beomgyu answered, shooting a wink towards taehyun.

the said boy just blushed furiously before hopping inside their car and heading to their destination.

- e n d -

⁀➷