speed dial ; lee heeseung

━━━━°⌜ 연애 ⌟°━━━━

where y/n accidentaly calls the wrong number but ended up meeting the right guy

━━━━°⌜ 연애 ⌟°━━━━

- heeseung p.o.v. -

working at the 911 emergency call center was interesting, to say the least. people go through a lot of things, sometimes i wonder how they got there. luckily, i haven't received a gruesome phone call about a killing or kidnapping.

it's another hectic day at the center and so far, i've answered 18 calls, half of which were kind of heavy. it's almost dinner time, which would also signified the end of my shift.

'i just want to go home and eat dinner and lie down on my bed while watching squid ga-'

a ring interrupted my thoughts. another call entered my premises. i sighed before pressing "answer".

"this is 91-"

"hi! can i get one large pepperoni pizza and a solo lasagna dish?" a girl's voice spoke out.

'did i hear that right-'

"ma'am, do you know who you called just now?"

"isn't this greenwich pizza?"

"umm.. ma'am, this 911 emergency services."

silence followed my response. 

'did the line disconne-'

"hi sorry, can you hold on for a bit?" the same girl voice spoke after a while.

'ok, so they're not dead..'

"yes, of course.."

i heard shuffling for a few seconds before i heard the same voice again, but muffled.

"kim sunoo! did you change my speed dial?!"

i assumed that the girl covered her phone's speaker but i can still hear their conversation.

"i told you, prank wars aren't over noona!" a boy's voice answered her. i assume that's kim sunoo.

"aish, this isn't over you little devil." 

i heard a few shuffling sounds before i heard her voice again, clearer this time.

"hi! umm.. i'm so sorry about that. i was going to call the pizza place but my brother messed with my phone and-"

"what's you name, ma'am?" i cut off her rambling.

"kim y/n.." she answered.

"kim y/n..." i repeated as i searched her name on our database, finding her address. "you said you wanted a large pepperoni pizza and a solo lasagna dish, right?"

"yes.. why?" she asked, confusion evident in her voice.

"miss y/n, expect a delivery on your doorstep in 10 minutes." i answered, a smile forming on my face.

"what? you don't need to-"

"please, let me. thank you for making my day, y/n." i said before hanging up.

a contented sigh left my lips as i stretched my arms in the air.

now that's a way to end your day. :>

- e n d -

⁀➷