The phone call

Finally, they finished filming dr romantic 2 and everyone said their goodbyes; sung Kyung said goodbye to Paul by giving him a warm hug. Paul squeezed her hard but wasn't ready to say goodbye to her.
He'd obviously caught feelings while filming with her, I mean.... could you blame him?
Those hazel eyes, Rosie cheeks, red lips, and ginger hair totally had him falling for her!
9 months past and the cast of Drtk 2 was invited to the SBS drama awards and won the "best action" award. They were both very happy to see each other specially woo Jin he couldn't stop smiling from seeing his unnie

2 months past its 2021!
Hey again they were invited to the SBS drama awards and both won the "excellent actor" award.
After all those times of meeting her, again and again, Paul couldn't help but think about her so he called his manéger......

Paul: 매니저 good morning sir how are you?

매니저 (manager): Good morning hyo seop I'm good how are you today? why did you call is there something wrong? 

Paul: no nothing at all I just wanted to talk to you about the fact that I might want to star in a new drama...

매니저: OH GOSH Hyo seop-shi that's fantastic news! sure, sure I'll talk to a few people and try and schedule it, ooh I already have so many ideas on what we can do for it.... ( he kept going on and on about it )

Paul: um 매니저 I was actually thinking about doing that myself I want to play in a drama with lee sung Kyung my previous partner in dr romantic 2. and I was thinking the name of the drama could be " It wasn't over, it still isn't"

매니저: Oh.. you wanted to act with sung Kyung-shi, Well good luck trying to contact her; she's a very busy woman, she constantly has modeling agencies contacting her. Anyhow good luck hyo seop-shi 

Paul: Thank you 매니저.

Meanwhile

while sung Kyung was busy in a photoshoot with Daniel wellington, her assistant called her assistant: sung Kyung-shi someone is calling you 

sung Kyung: Tell them I'm busy assistant: but sung Kyung- shi Ahn Hyo seop-shi is calling you! 

everyone turned around and gasped while seeing how calm she was. 

sung Kyung: if you excuse me I have to take this phone call, hello, Hi paul how are you whatsup 

paul: Hey sung Kyung ah how are you; um I just wanted to talk to you because I'm going to be acting in a new drama called "It wasn't over, it still isn't"

Sung Kyung: oh.. WOW well, congrats whose your acting partner?

paul: well I was thinking it could be you.....

Sung Kyung: oh, um I don't know yet I have been very busy lately I'll have to talk to my manager.

Paul: ok let me know ASAP 

sung Kyung: ok bye!