Against all Odds (m. 2016)

FINALLY! 
they cut the crap and became a couple again, but because they already broke up once and got the taste of their medicine they decided to go and progress slowly but surely. 
things are going great, it has been about 2 weeks now that they're dating and Sung Kyung hasn't talked to Joo Hyuk since, I mean she kind of couldn't, she thought it was ok but she didn't because of Paul, he would be mad if she did. I mean the man had a point it's her ex-boyfriend that still has feelings for her, but let us not forget that Paul doesn't know that!

anyways as most of you may know Joo Hyuk is the brand ambassador of Dior Korea, after doing his recent shoot he was asked to do an interview:

interviewer: Hello Nam Joo-Hyuk-shi! we are very excited to have you here today

Joo-Hyuk: Yes, well thank you for having me here

interviewer: if you don't mind we will start by asking some questions

Joo-Hyuk: yes go ahead, please

interviewer: What is your biggest inspiration in modeling and acting? who would you say is your role model?

Joo-Hyuk: well before when I just started modeling, all the other models in my modeling agency weren't the nicest they wouldn't really help me and I actually had quite a hard time, but one time they wanted us to do a runway with another modeling agency. I was very nervous because I didn't get much help so I didn't want to screw up the show for all the other models because some important modeling agents had come from Italy and they would pick only 4 models to take with them! and that was big money at that time for me because I was about 18/17 and I wanted to do good to make my mother proud then when we went there I met Lee Sung-Kyung shi and she came to me and saw that I was struggling and decided to come and help me, so she came and she helped me BIG TIME, so from then on she was someone very special to me and I had a little crush on her from then. Anyhow life went on and we went to Italy together and 2 other models ( Lee Jong-suk, Kim Woo-bin) she was the only girl.

interviewer: that's very interesting to know! tell us more! please

Joo-Hyuk: after that, she just became more and more special to me... and I respected her very much and looked up to her so much, I can easily say that she helped me get my career because I couldn't do a normal runway walk and it isn't just about looks. fast forward we modeled together for many other brands after that and I started to fall in love with her... 
well at least at that time she only saw me as a little brother or a Hyung (형) as we say in Korean. The agents thought that we could have great chemistry together because we made cameos together on shows, so they thought it'd be a great idea to have us in a show together Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo.  

interviewer: Do you think that being cast in the same series affects your relationship in any way?

Joo-Hyuk: Yes a 100% because we fell in love after being in the same show together and started dating.

interviewer: And you guys broke up, what do you think was the reason for your breakup?  

Joo-Hyuk: fame, that was the reason. not having enough time to spend together and the paparazzi constantly following us wherever we go. and one day she just said that she couldn't do this anymore, and I respected that because 3 months after our breakup I completely understood what she meant.

interviewer: do you have chemistry with anyone? currently? 

Joo-Hyuk: no.

interviewer: and why is that?

Joo-Hyuk: because I still haven't moved on from my breakup.