Still loving you (m. 2016)

Sung Kyung: hello

building manager: hi is this miss lee?

Sung Kyung: yes why? 

building manager: hi I just called to let you know that the painters came a day earlier to color your walls and the house is filled with a strong smell we just wanted to let you know that you should look for somewhere else to stay tonight for your own safety.

Sung Kyung: ugh damn it, um ok, yes thank you for letting me know bye.

Sung Kyung:shoot 

Joo Hyuk: what up 

Sung Kyung: the painters came like 3 days earlier to color the walls and now it's soaking and smells bad and they called me to tell me that I should look for somewhere else to stay tonight. ugh, I think ill just ask Jong Suk if I can go to his place tonight and tomorrow, and then I'll go back.

Joo Hyuk: oh ok um you could-

Sung Kyung: hey Jong Suk-ah how are you could I stay at your place tonight? because (she explained everything to him) 

Jong-Suk: oh shoot sorry I don't have any spare keys with anyone in Korea I'm so sorry!

Sung Kyung: oh don't worry, it's ok ill go to a hotel, ok bye

Joo Hyuk: so are you going to his place?

Sung Kyung: I wanted to but he doesn't have spare keys so I'm just gonna go to a hotel

Joo Hyuk: you could stay at my place if you want? we could watch a movie and ill just take you to the hospital tomorrow so you could see Hyo Seop.

Sung Kyung: Ya, I think that's a good idea because I don't even have my wallet with me, so I can't go to a hotel anyway. sorry to crash at your place like this.

Joo Hyuk: NO NO, NO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT, I'm glad you're staying over!

Sung Kyung: um ok but just remember-

Joo Hyuk: ya don't worry about it! I know. 
do you wanna watch a movie, you know what let's watch weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo for a refresh.

Sung Kyung: Sure I'd love that! I'll go to the supermarket down to get us ramen!

They spent the night binging on the drama they played in together. Joo Hyuk was really enjoying himself, he hasn't been happy like this since the last time he was with Sung Kyung. while watching the movie, he often found himself staring at her and appreciating her existence and beauty. HE WAS CATCHING FEELINGS FOR HER AGAIN.

Joo Hyuk: she is so gorgeous. I feel like I'm getting deja vu from 5 years ago. I really missed her! now I remember how much I should've appreciated her and how much I love spending time with her. I shouldn't do this though, I have a feeling that she still feels for Hyo Seop.