What does it all mean?

Finally the first day on set, the day paul was ambitiously waiting for is finally here. As sung Kyung curiously walked her way into the set she was surprised by the way everything was set up; "why are there no props?" " Why does it look like a movie backstage?!"  1000 questions passed through her mind as she was waiting for Paul and his co-director to come and explain the meaning of this the meaning behind the name and the series it was all just too confusing for her.

Paul: good morning everyone, I hope you all had a goodnight's sleep and ready to film "it wasn't over, it still isn't...". before anyone asks any questions about the name and the topic I will explain it all now; the story is about two actors  "cha eun Jae" and "Seo woo jin" who played in a set of a movie called "if anything happens I still love you" and developed feelings for each other. Well honestly speaking woo jin caught feeling for Eun Jae first while Eun Jae only thought of him as a little brother.

why does this sound so familiar?. she said; why do I feel like I have encountered this with someone before? she kept thinking about it until she gave up and just decided to roll with it.

 she said; why do I feel like I have encountered this with someone before? she kept thinking about it until she gave up and just decided to roll with it

as the series kept becoming more popular and popular there filming process had to be a lot faster because they would lose all their audience! 

one day out of all those busy days sung Kyung decides to look at some of the fanfics and fan edits on Instagram and she finds multiple ahnlee and bible fan accounts. She decides to look at some edits and see how It is and she finds her self fluttering over her fan edits with paul. "why do I feel like this?" she asked herself; he's just a 형 nothing more than that, he's just a 형 (little bro) he's just a 형, HE'S JUST A 형. telling herself repeatedly hoping to ignore the reality.

to take a break from rehearsal sung Kyung asked paul if they could go over to the vending machine real quick to get some coffee and be energized. 

Sung Kyung: So.. are there any other casts coming or, I mean like some other people?

Paul: Ya actually I'm very excited about this specific person that's coming. I've asked Nam Joo Hyuk to make a cameo appearance as your ex-boyfriend.

WHAT!!!!!!! she said after spilling her coffee. 

Paul: Oh are you ok? What's wrong with that?

Sung Kyung: Oh nothing, nothing coffee.. just went... down the wrong hole ehhhe.