VOGUE

YAY, THEY'RE A COUPLE!

now that they are a couple they agreed to do the modeling for vogue magazines. they signed all the contracts and were both looking very forward to it. but not only they were asked by multiple big companies and brands in Korea but also asked for modeling and runways in Italy, France, Japan, Hongkong, and china.

 but not only they were asked by multiple big companies and brands in Korea but also asked for modeling and runways in Italy, France, Japan, Hongkong, and china

Look at the video the vogue magazine made for them! it's debuting them as well showing all their work so far!!!!!!

they were now officially the vogue couple, runaway couple, front row couple, ahnlee, reset couple, and anything else that you could imagine

they were now officially the vogue couple, runaway couple, front row couple, ahnlee, reset couple, and anything else that you could imagine. life was pretty good I guess everything was going pretty good but one thing that wasn't going the best for them was the workload. they had become so busy that they would rarely spend any quality time together, and even If they did it was for modeling and acting because besides filming on set and modeling for vogue they each had separate modeling careers and sometimes made cameo appearances on tv shows which put a lot on the shoulder. sung Kyung for one was kind of pissed about it because she thought to herself that this was the reason why she broke up with Joo hyuk because if too much work and the paparazzi's and fame, so she didn't want to end up having the same problem with hyo seop. 

I don't really think I can do this anymore, it's not what I thought it would be she said. it's becoming what I didn't want it to become and I thought it would be different with him. she thought to herself, but don't get me wrong I do love him he's my boyfriend and I always will, it just with all of this fame and photoshoots it's kinda hard to maintain a social and love life both together. she told herself while feeling hopeless. 

she asked paul to come home earlier that day because they needed to talk.

paul: hey babe,(kissed her on the forehead) what's up you needed to talk?

sung Kyung: hey baby, ya I wanted to talk to you about something.

Paul: ok shoot! what is it?

sung Kyung: so first of all I want you to understand me and I want to understand that what I'm doing is for the sake of us, ok?

Paul: ok...babe you're scaring me what is it? i something wrong, did I do something wrong? 

sung Kyung: no you didn't do anything wrong babe paul..... I don't think I can do this anymore!

Paul: so.... what is it then?

Sung Kyung: paul..... I don't think I can do this anymore!