Till death do us part...

After the proposal, many things were to be done, like picking out the outfits and the cake, theme, guest list, and everything.
right after paul proposed, Sung Kyung made a guest list really quickly. these were the guests invited:
Lee jong suk
Park shin Hye
Yun Kyung sang
Rowoon
Sung Kyung's parents 
Hyo Seop's parents
Sung Kyung younger sister 
Hyo soep's older sister
Hyo seop's older brother 
Park bo young 
Kim min Jae 
Seo Joo Yeon
Lee sang Yun
Seo Kang jun
Kim go eun
Lee Joo young
Han suk kyu
Cho Hye Jung
Park hae jin
Shin Hye sun
the whole cast of dr romantic 2 
10 of sung kyung's best friends
10 of Hyo seop's best friends 
Park Hyun Sik
Lee Jae Wook
Jackson (from GOT7)
some more family and family friends from both sides.

then came the most important part... the wedding dress. sung Kyung went to the wedding dress shop with her sister mom aunt and her bridesmaids (park shin hye, Kim go eun, her sister, lee Joo young, and Cho Hye Jung) after a lot of taking off and wearing again she chose 

her dress 

and her shoes 

and her shoes 

now it was hyo seops turnand this is what he wore

and this is what he wore

the news got everywhere and everyone including the ahnlee fans and the fans of each individual knew about it

It was time for 2 souls to live under one roof together and spend the rest of their lives together. they were both very nervous but happier than they have ever been,
Sung Kyung walks down the aisle with her father and see's Hyo seop waiting for him.
they stand in front of each other,
Paul: ready?
Sung Kyung: ready.

Officiant: We are gathered here today to witness the sacred union of Ahn Hyo-Seop and Lee Sung-Kyung. We stand here to honor and celebrate the love shared between these two people, as they come together to start their new life with a solemn vow, surrounded by their closest family and friends.  Hyo-Seop and Sung-Kyung are overjoyed that you are able to join us here today.
Officiant: This ceremony celebrates the beginning of your marriage. It's a journey of love, understanding, perseverance, and dedication to one another that lasts through time. As we stand here today to mark this occasion, we remember that what matters most is not the ceremony itself, but the love and companionship you will continue to share throughout your married life together.

Officiant: To honor the strength of love and the role it plays in our lives, Hyo Seop and Sung Kyung have called upon two of their nearest and dearest to share readings that have moved them.
Officiant: There are no vows more meaningful and powerful than those which will be shared here today. Your wedding vows are a sacred declaration of your love for each other, the foundation of your relationship as a married couple, and the life you want to build together.

Bride: I, sung kyung, take you, hyo seop to be my wedded husband. I promise to stay by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I vow to stay true to you and love you unconditionally for the rest of my days.

Officiant: Sung Kyung, please now make your vows.

Groom: I, Hyo Seop, take you, Sung Kyung to be my wedded wife. I promise to stand by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I vow to stay true to you and love you unconditionally for the rest of my days.

Officiant: Do you, Hyo Seop, take this woman to be your wedded wife?

Groom: I do

Officiant: Do you, Sung Kyung, take this man to be your wedded husband?

Bride: I do

Officiant: Let us now proceed.

Officiant: It is now time for you to exchange rings. Your rings symbolize the eternal commitment that you make to each other and the never-ending circle of your love. May these rings always remind you of the commitment you are making here today.

Officiant: Sung Kyung and Hyo Seop, please repeat after me. I, Hyo Seop, give you, Hyo Seop, this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment to you.

Officiant: By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss.

Officiant: It is with great honor and delight that I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Ahn

Sung Kyung and Hyo seop: till death do us apart.