chapter 2:new names, new faces

Third person pov

After yesterday with the twins and Tommy sleeping with one of them, morning had awoken and that gave a signal to the one who's sleeping with Tommy. The scp quietly teleoported to his(Tommy's) room with the others. He putted him on the bed gently and teleoported back.

???x2:welp, look who's back.

???:oh you hush, you wouldn't do the same if there was a furry.

???x2:I-, cliche

???:besides, maybe he'll come back for more.

???x2:maybe

Meanwhile

Tommy's pov

I woke up and saw I was in my bed. My head hurted and all I remembered was "you look tired" and brown eyes. I walk down to the cafeteria and go sit with George. When George saw me he give me a weird face when I sitted besides him while eating. I finally asked about that fucking face.

Tommy:what's with the face prick?

George:oh well, let's just say your kinda expose to me.

He pull out his phone and show me this picture of me sleeping with  scp-t9m545o. Now I remember. That taller kisser bitch knock me out.

George:are you telling me that you didn't tell me?

Tommy:what no

George:mmhmm, sure lover boi

Tommy:shut the fuck up you-

Bad:language!

George:oh hey bad and sy!

Sykkunno:heyo

I notice something was on Sykkunno's shoulder. It was a purple goop and it moved! 

Tommy( trembling voice):I-I think I should go back to meh scps

Sykkunno:oh hey, corpse and I need some test of test him, bai toms.

Bad:bai u bad muffin

George:bai gay boi

Tommy:shut it!

As I walked down I noticed a new scps. It was a blond man with wings that are noir with a pig like man with king accessories. The winged one look at me and we locked for a moment then we both looked down. I started to continue walk down to my assigned scps but still, those two looked familiar to me but where. As I got to the room I noticed the door was opened, so I grabbed a nearby weapon and be ready for what will happened. I walk up and saw man furry talking to scp-5r5t. Nothing bad was happening until I got arms behind me to a hug. It was no other then scp-t9m545o.

Tommy:ey! 45o plz put me down.

Scp-t9m545o:nope, I'll keep like this shorty

Tommy:you hush

???:oh hello um,  Tommy is it?

Tommy:yeah, who the hell asking?!

???:oh please call me Fundy, I was just talking to Eret and Deo

Tommy:you name them?

Fundy:yea, it ain't fun(dy) saying number names, plus it's lame.

Tommy:guessing you got their names from their numbers for the alphabet.

Fundy:ye

Tommy:oh ok, cool. Nice to meet you BTW

Fundy:yt, bai you three

Eret:*waves* 😘

Deo:bai funds

Tommy:okay now time for work.

End of chapter 2

Words:475