11.the baby

Readers! You may know that we already our wonderful ships, Deoinnit, Dreamnotfound, corpsekkunno (or corpse x sykkunno) and feret 
(Btw, ty EclipseThat) but one ship that we never have done...... is...
Skephalo

So thats why I bringing the one that'll the ship together. He'll come later in this chapter.
Let this chapter begin.

Third person pov

As the group walks through a forest some looking for food, some looking for a place to camp and some doing something.  Let's check in with the groups.

With the food gang

Tommy:*groans* why do we have to get the food

Philza:because finding resources is important and so is food for survival so hush up you child

Skeppy:hahaha! You tell him

Philza:shut it or your next

Tecno:heh

The bois continues walking till they bushes of berries and oranges that looked ripe. They gathered what they can and tried to head back.

With the camp crew

While the fud bois was doing work Dream, corpse, eret, timedeo and Skeppy were trying to find shelter. Some suggested spots and some voted. The most votes was at an torn old camp site. It looked like it was attacked but also worn. There was only like six tents. They fixed some of the tents and set up for tonight. Then the bois came along and later on when a star was now be showing George and Fundy is now in the scene. They set up a camp fire and some in tents.

Tommy:ey wait a minute, where's sykkunno and Bbh

The crew didn't know and that made Skeppy and Corpse worried. The two worried ones went and search for their loves and they wonder whats happening with them?

With Bad and sykkunno

Bad's pov

As we were finding things we could use like weapons cause well... not all of us can use cool scp attack abilities. But now i saw dawn falling and started seeing stars. Sykkunno suggested to go back to camp but I told him this.

"How about you go ahead I think I'll handle myself."

He nodded in response and walk off with items. As I found some stuff I heard cried from a distance I tried my best to ignore it but it came over me. I walked to the noise and saw a strange glow from it. Then fire rose from the location.  I quickly ran to it but the closer I  ran to it the more scream came more clearer.  The noise was baby like.  Then there I see.... a baby... in a fire crying t trying to yell his mother but in reality I didn't see no woman i pick up the baby and yet it stopped crying and the fire seems to cool down.  The baby giggled and laughed to be happy to see me. I look around for anybody but in a distant! I saw...

⚠️Warning! If your not a fan of dead bodies and hangers please skip the bold text, thank you. ⚠️

A woman hung from a tree brang, she looked terrible and she also looked sad. I got a closer look and saw the same features. Black hair tan skin. The baby had the same. She looked like she was crying while trying to smile but hung to the tree

  I looked a the baby who was sleeping in my arms peacefully.  And I'm thinking "I have no choice, but its time for to be a dad.". (Besides we don't want tecno murdering some orphan.)

Skeppy:Bad! Omg there you are,  you had me worried.

Skeppy ran up to bad but then he noticed the baby.

Skeppy:bad is that a...

Bad:yes, yes it is Skeppy, but he's homeless and besides I can't turn on a baby he's need me and the the soldiers might take him and test on him. Please Skeppy can we keep him.

Bad gave Skeppy the puppy eyes and yet Skeppy couldn't refuse. He nodded of agreement and hugged bad. He really cared for bad so much of all those years in that cell with nothing but a hope giving angel that been with you for most of the day taking care of you. He wants to repay him so much as a thank you.

(This is so wholesome 😭) 

The baby opened his eyes to see bad and Skeppy, the baby turn its head to bad.

The baby:momma

The baby clapped his hands as if bad was his mother.  But in defeat of cuteness bad hugged the baby and smiled.

Bad:thats me my little demon, hehe

Skeppy watched as the new family has been create. Bad offered Skeppy to hold the baby for a split second, and of course Skeppy nodded and holded the baby.  Then of all a sudden.

Achoo!

The baby sneezed and fire came out.

Bad:skeppy! Omg are you okay?!

Skeppy:yes bad I'm okay, besides I can take the heat. 

The baby giggled and clapped with gleed. As the fire calm down the three headed back towards the camp. The others were worried but some looked at the baby. Some awed and toke a closer look at it. Bad smiled and hugged his new son.

Sykkunno:so whats his name?

Bad:his name will be nick BUT he's my little sappy nappy

The baby giggled at his new name and clapped happily. But now it was time for sleep. The team went to their tents and sleep peacefully. 

End of chapter

Words:904