17.the end

As the night go by, boots can be heard clanking through the ground.

???:alrighty men, we have to take down the rebellious ones and end them.  Let's find them. We have N-9-7-6-T-M-1-R-5's location. Let's go.

Meanwhile

As the group woken up, Philza was in the sky flapping his wings until he saw an army of men with guns. 

Man:there's one!? FIRE!?

Philza:holy shit!!

Gun shots fired at Phil but miss, Phil quickly turn back as fast as he could in the clouds and went to the house. He told everyone about the army and they were frighten. 

Bad:oh my muffin we have to get outta here.

Dream:Bad their gonna keep finding us and they won't stop.

Corpse:I guess we have no choice.

Sykkunno:you don't mean

Corpse:yep, me, Dream, Philza, tecno and Skeppy will have to fight them.

Tommy:what bout us?!

Philza:you guys will have to go without us

George:but we're family

Dream:I know George but it's for the greater good. I'm sorry.

Philza:their coming now go!

The others rushed out of the back door as fast as they can.  Tommy looked back he saw the men he quickly, tears falling out of his eyes.

Meanwhile with the others

Guns shots can be heard, screams of agony go through the forest.

Dream:we can't fight them there's too many!

Tecno:don't worry, Phil and I have something up our hands

Phil:NIGHTMARE NOW

A flash came through the air and sliced a row of men in one second. Then a human had swords for hands and started drilling through the army. The battle was more bloody. Then....

Nightmare:Đŕêäm.. fuse!

Nightmare grabbed Dreams hand and fused together a tall liquid made out of black and white swarm over the army. A whole men of 60 row was now in red water. Then battle kept going until

Philza:AAHHH! SHIT!

Philza's wing was shot by bullet in the point to control it. Philza was down, luckily Tecno catchs him but he couldn't fight, he only defend. The heros were slowly losing, then came corpse an axe in the head may not cause damage of physical but a massive head hurt and eyes blacken, meaning that he can no longer see. Skeppy was trying the best he could, but spikes and likes, a shot in the back was painful forhim.Yin Yang(Dream & Nightmare) was the only one left standing defending the love ones and attacking.  Then they got shot ten through the heart. The blob(s) were down only melting the wall of protection.