8.3orsp5 and sy

Since we been looking at the dnf and Deoinnit parts, why not see a corpsekkunno part.

Sykkunno's pov

After the friend to friend meeting, I now realized that 3orsp5 now has a human form. I must admit I am bi for the sake of time being but 3orsp5!? Was freaking hot. I sworn  I almost fainted.  I was walking down to the hall where scp-3orsp5 was, I should probably just forget what have happened and must go with the flow. I entered 3orsp5 room but when I entered I a scientist with a needle with a white like liquid while 3orsp5 was choking him.  The scientist looked mad, and 3orsp5 was in the human form and something is wrapping the arms, legs, and his neck.

???:let go of me you purple s**t!

I can tell that made 3orsp5 mad

*Stabs!*

3orsp5  has now stabbed the scientist. Believe it or not I was now scared.  Now the corpse of the scientist is now on the ground bleeding on the floor. (Poor floor.)  Then 3orsp5 looked at me now. I was scared but then 3orsp5 raced towards me and now..... hugging me?

Corpse:y-you o-okay?

Sy:w-what

Corpse:A-are y-you okay Doc?

Sy:y-yes 3orsp5 I'm fine now

I was now in the arms of 3orsp5. Ngl I was blushing a little.  But the reason why corpse attacked probably because the scientist attacked him(3orsp5) first. That kind maked since because in me, bads, George and Tommy scps all have the same thing. If others hurt them, they hurt them. 

An Hour later

I woken up from the alarm and yet I seen to still be in the arms of 3orsp5. 

Sykkunno:3orsp5 can you please let me go now? I need to get to my room.

3orsp5:okay fine but please call me by my real name than just that

Sykkunno:then what is it?

3orsp5:call me corpse

Sykkunno:oh! Okay well bai corpse

Corpse:bai sty luv

Then I felt an arrow through my heart and continued walking. 
(He met the love kind, k?)

I now arrive at my room with the others.

Bad:so how was 3orsp5?

Sy:it was good, but I had a long day so imma go to bed, night

Bad:night you muffin head

End of chapter hope you enjoyed

Bai bai coders
Glitch out