16.Training

Eyy peeps it's me your author, and since the new book is going to be a long one, I decided on last part (owo new buk) you guys will decide on the next ship and some of y'all are probably worried that I won't be going with the story so far but I maked sure that this part will be a beautiful ship and a part of the story. And besides we seen a lot of Dream (and probably Philza), so I hope you enjoy.

Third person pov

By the house a young blonde was by some trees and a lake, I wonder what is he doing? 

Tommy:oh come on!

Deo:Tommy what are you doing?

Tommy:I'm trying to practice my new ability, ever since the attack and me and George almost died and experience my power, I decided to work on it and be useful.

Deo:hun, who said you ain't useful

Tommy:don't call me that, and besides all I felt is just, just.........negative. I can't get my power working again.

Tommy almost shed a tear until deo putted his hand on Tommy's cheek and (platonic or whatever) kiss it.

Deo:Tommy, you are the most amazing person I ever been with and besides you're never useless,  I know you can control your powers you just need to practice.  In fact if you fall hard i swear I'll catch you.

Tommy:okay, but I wanna jump off the tree.

Deo:fine, I'll be ready

Tommy climbed up the tree and looked at Deo. Deo cheered him on, Tommy smiled and continued to climb. When Tommy reached the top he looked down bit remembered what Deo said to him. He smiled, close his eyes and fall. Thinking what he has now, reunited with his family, being free once again and more. Now it felt like it again. He opened his eyes, now he's gliding, he felt like he can do a flip, he done a backflip and then landed softly in the arms of his man.

Deo:sup beautiful, I'm proud of you.

Tommy:oh shut up you, and thanks.

Deo:aww, what bout our date?

Tommy:I have no talk in that

Deo:do you wanna do it?

Tommy:fine whatever makes you happy, to the kitchen.

Deo:right away "alpha male"

The two walk to the house of the wonders.

Meanwhile in the background

Eret:don't you dare ruin my ship or else I'll put y'all in dresses

Phil, tecno and dream:hmp

And that lady's and gens and peeps, that concludes the chapter, I thank you so much for reading, gub bai

Words:424