12.moving in

It was nighttime and the gang found an alley way to sleep in.  A black 
:(  mask can seen from the distance as if spying on them. It was looking at them but when it decided to take a step sunlight reached the child's(sapnap) and the child giggled.  It woken up the Mother of the child eventually the whole group in now up and the :( mask one is now gone.  And now the group must think of a plan.

Philza:okay mates we must think of an idea cause they won't stop until they find us, got it?

The others:rogger!

With the flying duo

While Philza, and Dream  were flying they see a old broken down house but it still looks like it been fixed. They flew to it. It was a big house but it looked old on the outside, but when they opened the door it looked normal. Smooth wood clean flooring the two thought it was a perfect choice since it looked old and abandoned on the outside but it looked new on the inside. The nodded in agreement and tell the others.

After telling the others

The others were thrilled of this news. They all went to the location but in a distant something was following them.

After walking (or whatever)

They finally reached the house and claimed as their own. Some get separate and some shared.

(I summoned cute part)

Skeppy was watching the baby but then he fell asleep. The baby was playing with a chew toy that he was biting on when he spotted a figure.  The figure moved close towards him.  The figure stopped when it was infront of the child.  The child giggled and claps it hands.  The figure was confuse at the moment until the child wanted uppies. The figure picked up the baby and then the baby bopper the noise of the figure.

Skeppy started to wake up and the figure noticed and put the child down and vanished. Skeppy picked up nick and walked towards the house.

Meanwhile
??? Pov

Why didn't I take the child?! Why didn't attacked them?! I didn't know what to do, am I broken?! No! They said that I was the same grade scp-4r51m. But why didn't I do anything?! F**k!!

Who was that figure and why didn't attack the gang? Who knows.

The end of this chapter
Words:397