chapter 3:blob?

George's pov (finally)

As I walk down to the little squishams, I noticed a similar face was in the room, I walk into the room and only see meh blob. I looked around for an escapsion but there was none. The little blob came up and rub it's face to my leg. Then a hot on the head knock me out cold.

It was black. Nothing but black. I heard screaming and glass being broken down. I look up and saw a 12 foot tall white figure and a scientist all worried and trembling with fear besides him was broken glass shards with black liquid.  The figure roared and the scientist ran down as fast he could. I tried to walk but a ring came in my head kept hurting me every turn. The white figure looked at me. His eyes black with green pupils and black. They walked to me, and yet it started to speak.

???:a-are y-you okay?

George:w-what are you? 

???:I thought you might recognize me

The white figure shrinks down and shape-shifted into I do know and love. It was the blob! But it can't be!?

George:this can't be

The blob putted it's head on my leg, it wanted to deny but I can't. It was too cute! I putted the blob on my lap and played with it. So squishy.

End (Sorry its short)
Words:235