10:floating

Continuing from the last chapter

Tommy's pov

I was nice seeing family again but now me and George are now falling from a cliff, but something is wrong. The fall is taking slow and George's screams are still going.
I opened my eyes and then I realized.

Me and George are floating down, but how. George was holding my hand and was below me. So does that mean that, I'm the one is falling slow!? But how did I get this power?! Wait a minute does that mean...... I'm Steven Universe!!

<BEEP>

I must be injeted by something but I still don't know. But George's screams were still going and he was like hugging me and burying his big f**king head on my neck. I tried to lean forward as I saw ground.
As we landed i saw the group looking at me with their mouths drop.

Deo:Tommy, Your alive!!

Deo ran up to me and got me in his arms and kissed my cheek. I smiled  and probably blushed. (Man, I bet Philza, tecno and Dream are mad in the background.) George was still shaking and Dream had to comfort him.  After George was calm down the group went on foot since most of us is tired from flying or dropping down. We decided to camp here since its far away from  the hell hole.

But right now we need rest because we probably need to hide and probably get a home.  But for now we shall rest for the future. You know I wonder, what lies for us next?

??? Pov

Damn it! They f**cked escape!! Now we're probably get scold and fired from site number 1. This is going to be bad.

???:MEN! J WANT YOU TO SEARCH FOR THE THOSE SWINES AND DON'T STOP UNTIL THEY ARE BACK HERE.

Men:yes sir!

???:and as for you N-8-7-6-T-M-1-R-5, why don't you see someone in that group. I'm sure that he'll be happy to see you again.

N-8-7-6-T-M-1-R-5:With pleasure.

What will happened next, I don't but who is that new stranger, will he be a member of the team? You have to find out the new chapter arrives.

Gud bai coders